Menu
Which is the world's best military academy?
Apr 29, 2009 10:01
GUEST90130 Guys, you gotta go and see for yourself and realise for yourself that National Defence Academy is the best academy, in the world. Believe you me ...
Jun 13, 2009 01:51
GUEST84181 i was grauted from Land Forces Academy of Turkey and I assure you of it! Not is any Army in the world more discipliner than turkish Army.

Not: I am not officer of Turkish Army?, but I should be to service in Turkish Army.
Jun 16, 2009 10:12
GUEST33212 are your crazy?
Jul 25, 2009 14:57
GUESTUSMA CA... The best military academy it is> United States Military Academy(USMA) at West Point,NY. I study in here as international cadet. I'm 4rm Azerbaijan.im second azerbaijani at USMA.
Aug 3, 2009 17:45
GUEST17225 I'll tell you this truthfully...you guys are all wrong. The best military school in the world is the United States Air Force Academy. In the USA, the best military in the world is being trained. What's more than that, the USAFA is probably the hardest school to get into. You must be very physical fit, smart, and be taking many programs that help with leadership and character. You need a nomination from the Vice-President and/or State Representatives. It's free, it's hard work, and it's definitely the best. The world's best equipment to help you physically, academically, spiritually, or characteristically are there.
Aug 6, 2009 03:59
GUESTCHIEF lugalo in Tanzania
Aug 12, 2009 13:04
GUEST55141 You are all wrong, I have attended Mason military academie for three years, presedents of the U.S have attended here. I am a cadet captain i would know.
Aug 12, 2009 13:11
GUEST55141 You may be right but in my opinion Annapolis naval academie is the best there is. I will senior there and I think it is great. Next year, I will graduate and become a naval ensighn
( second lutenient).
Aug 16, 2009 15:13
GUEST00109 As far as the Question about which is the best military academy ithink ............... (PMA) PAKISTAN MILITARY ACADEMY. if it is not the best im still sure that it is 1 of the best.
Because the record of the Officers of pakistan military Academy proves her worth.
In Royal Military Academy most of the times Pakistani Cadets won the Sword of honour(Foreign).The Physical and Mental endurance of PMA training makes her superior also.In UN missions Pakistan is having most sucessful missions than any other military like Bosnia, Sudan, Liberia, East Taimor, Congo missions.Pakistan officers having the most highest martyre ratio by troops in the world, its 1:8.
Aug 23, 2009 09:02
GUEST15230 Judging by the spelling in most of the entries here, I would say that none of these academies are worth much when it comes to academics.
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Which is the world's best military academy?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code