Menu
Prince Charles dressed up in skirt
Apr 10, 2008 22:45
  • SUNNYDREAM
Charles' "skirt" looks cute! LOL!

"Diana may have been easy on the eyes, but I always thought that under the sweet outer coating was a sour and spoiled core. "

Diana is much better than Camilla. Griz, why do you dislike Diana? Princess Diana is that kind of ideal beauty in the mind of millions of men all over the world.
Apr 12, 2008 22:28
  • SHESGOTTOBE
"SHESGOTTOBE, I love watching Rurouni Kenshin aka Samurai X. With the "reverse-blade sword" in his hands, he is very horrible. However, he never used it to kill people."

Yup, well what do we expect from a former assassin? Pretty cool anime. Loved the artwork. I just don’t like all the angst.
Apr 14, 2008 22:01
  • SUMMERSNOW
"As I understand it, Diana was just ‘selected’ from a bunch of other ‘qualified’ candidates to produce heirs (William, the heir and Harry, the spare) and of course, potentially the next queen. This is the royal family we are talking about so don’t even try to make sense of it. Diana had the regal bearing worthy of a royal but Charles loved Camilla way before he even met Diana. If Charles is not the heir to the throne, he would have married Camilla instead of Diana. Marrying Diana was more like an obligation to the throne. He just doesn’t have the same guts as the former Duke of Windsor."

Now that Camilla was Prince Charls' first love, why didn't he marry Camilla? Was it because of Camilla's family background?
Apr 15, 2008 01:15
The answer is Camilla was already married, so they were all cheating on each other, I felt sorry for Prince William and Harry, I don't think it is anyway to set an example.
Alan
Apr 15, 2008 21:51
  • LEONARDO
I heard a saying:" Princess Diana won over almost all men's hearts around the world, but he failed to win over Prince Charles' heart". Diana's life is like a Candle In The Wind. She is esteemed as "England Rose". The lyrics said it accurately that " the truth (Diana's death) brings us into tears". On 31August 1997, the car crash deprived the world of Princess Diana.
Apr 15, 2008 23:23
  • JCNILE123
RIP

I think Diana was just a gold digger, which is all.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Prince Charles dressed up in skirt
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code