Menu
looking for personal assistant for yiwu city
Sep 29, 2010 01:08
  • YUYANPING

Hi Pls contact me. i woulk like to do it for you.

pls contact : gmail.com|zhppenny. i am in yiwu
Oct 8, 2010 02:37
  • HERBEAT
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST64116 View Post

Hi, I have a five shops in Rome, in Italy, I sell jewellery, bags, scarf etc.etc. www.nellastanzadilu.com
I already make business in yiwu for 5/6 years, I’m looking for a good boy or girl can help me for cheking goods, pictures, speaking with my trading, and other….
For now I looking for part time ,in the fucture we’ll see
I need so...

That's interesting. Or at least sounds like a nice boss. I'd like to help if I have time:-)
Oct 8, 2010 09:02
GUEST64726 Hi Marco
I am pity to hearing from you that you need a personal assistant for yiwu city, because i just leave YiWu to GuangZhou this year, I have stayed in YiWu 5 years for purchasing jewellries, belts,handbags, scarves and garment acsessories etc.
Now , I am working on purchasing that productions in GuangZhou for a trading company. so ,I know YiWu and GuangZhou which are a famous commodity city in China. If you would like ,I can help you and become your good assistant ,
Please send e-mail to 163.com|wangwei5587061 to contact me.
Tks and BR
David
Oct 25, 2010 16:53
  • BENY999

hi how are you.Welcome to Guang Zhou markets

If you need my help as your interpreter tourguide,business guide.

Pls contact me: hotmail.com|angela9966_

gmail.com|zhou.9966

Cell phone: 15011716998

Thanks

Angela
Oct 30, 2010 08:03
i can be your personal assistant and translator in Yiwu. Geoff Li.my email:gmail.com|geofflee2002.
Nov 9, 2010 19:41
GUEST78227 This is MRS.Penny ZENG ,25 years ole mature female, living in Yiwu City Zhejiang Province. near Shanghai(2.5hours), near Hangzhou(1.5hours) near Suzhou(4hours). Near Ningbo(2.5hours)
i am a freelance as an translator, business assiatant, business trip guider, factories mixed ablity inspector, goods quality insprctor, item experienced sourcer. shipping consulter. i worked for foreign shipping company for 1.5 years, work for Europe buying office for 2 years.
pls contact me if need my service.

maybe you do not need me now, but you may need me in the near future. so pls keep this email . you are welcomed to contact me in anytime.

email:gmail.com|zhppenny
Mar 29, 2011 23:15
GUEST06725 I need a personel assistant for my office in Yiwu.
If you are interested in contact me hotmail.com|o.ucar or 1358 696 9316
Mar 31, 2011 02:33
  • ERSEN
Hi, this is Ersen who works in perfume factory more than 5 years here for export business here,during the work, i visited differnent counties,like Bologna in italy, Moscow in Russia, Las vegas in America for exhibition on behalf of company.. I just see your wanted post,i want to know your more requirement welcome to contact me if you need more details of resume from me..

Mar 31, 2011 03:34
  • ERSEN
Hi, this is Ersen who works here for perfume export business more than 5 years,from creating the bottle mould to offer the colorbox designing with client together,then i could complete all remain jobs until shipping...During the time, i also visited some countries like bologna in Italy, Las vegas and so on...But also, i often source some products in futian market or factory directly under request from Client,so I think i can adopt the flexbility and challenge of trading job or your assistant ...

Now i am searching a new part job to stuff myself, of course, it is also ok to get a full job if suitable..

I am waiting to hear your voice...

Feel free to contact me if you want more information from me..

Mar 31, 2011 04:05
  • DAVIDWU1103
Do you still need assistant?
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: looking for personal assistant for yiwu city
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code