Menu
Miniature Golf in China
Apr 13, 2008 21:18
guest11183 Hi,

I'm doing a business concept for a course I am taking at the University of Minnesota. We are considering a miniature golf course in Beijing, and we were looking for some feedback. The survey below is only 10 questions long and it would be a great help! Thanks.

<a href="http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=fk_2bxQL4OVu6bu9IUAz0YsA_3d_3d">Click Here to take survey</a>
Apr 13, 2008 21:44
  • KEVIN0518
Hey, Guest. The golf is a kind of expensive sport. For those ordinary people, they seldom paly it because it is to expensive. In China, the golf hasn't been very popular. Only in several big cities are several golf courses.
Apr 14, 2008 06:49
  • JABAROOTOO
Hey Kevin,

What our guest is referring to is another game altogether, called MINI GOLF or 'put put golf' because it is a bit like putting on the green. You certainly cannot get any big swings in.............

While it uses a golf club and ball and there is a lot of skill it is played on a very small course and appeals mostly to children and their parents because it is quite cheap and you can have a bit of competitive fun.

Apr 14, 2008 19:54
  • KEVIN0518
Jabarootoo, is it different from Golf? I didn't hear it before. Could you give me some pics or links related to Mini Golf? I need to learn the knowledge about it. Thanks!
Apr 16, 2008 10:42
  • JABAROOTOO
Hi Kevin,
It's a lot like regular golf in skills but it is played in miniature. google mini golf ' and you'll come up with a load of online games. this site at least resembles what you might find on a mini golf course. I didn't read the instructions so cannot put my first shot up the little hill on the second hole since I don;t know how to increase the impact of the swing. I'll try again.

Hope this helps.

http://www.tbs.com/stories/story/0,,56145,00.html
Apr 16, 2008 19:47
  • KEVIN0518
Thanks, Jabarootoo. I'll check out that website. For online miniature golf games, I might have a try. I just played Snooker online.
Jun 3, 2008 04:11
GUEST99128 i live in china and am gonna make a course for the school im teaching at. They don't know the game but if you market it right i think they will really like. It needs to be affordable though maybe $2-3 maybe in beijing more
there are lots of golf courses in beijing and mingolf already
Post a Reply to: Miniature Golf in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code