Menu
Do you feel happy?
Apr 22, 2008 21:57
  • SHESGOTTOBE
"SHESGOTTOBE, have you done all the things that you listed here? You are really a happy gal. Am I happy? Sometimes, I am very happy. Sometimes, I feel very sad. Really hard to tell :-)"

Yep! And more! That's why I know the effect they have on me. ^_^"

Sometimes, I want to tell everyone to be happy, but that is like dictating others. Happiness is an individual choice.
Apr 27, 2008 22:02
  • JIMMYB
You can share your happiness with other people because they will be happy to share it. For sorrow or sadness, you only suffer from it alone. This was what someone told me. I really don't understand why he could share his happiness with others but only suffered from sorrow or sadness alone. What do you think of his words?
Apr 28, 2008 21:49
  • SHESGOTTOBE
“You can share your happiness with other people because they will be happy to share it. For sorrow or sadness, you only suffer from it alone. This was what someone told me. I really don't understand why he could share his happiness with others but only suffered from sorrow or sadness alone. What do you think of his words?”

Well, it depends on the kind of people he has around him. Friends who are around only when things are all fine and dandy are not real friends. True friends will be there even if they know they can’t do anything except ‘just being there’. True friends will not mind listening when you are ranting or crying your heart out. True friends will cheer you up.

However, there are people who don’t want to share their sorrow to others because they don’t want to bother other people or they don’t want to show their vulnerability, so they suffer from it alone. But then, it’s a good time to see if one really has real friends who will be there for him/her. True friends will listen. Most of the time, just talking with friends will make one feel better and even see the situation in a whole new light.
Apr 29, 2008 21:46
  • JIMMYB
Agree, SHESGOTTOBE! True friends would like to share your happiness and listen to you talking about your sadness. Luckily, I have some true friends. However, I seldom share my sorrow to them because I don't want make them feel unhappy. In many cases, I am the one who often listen to them talking about their sorrow and then cheer them up.
May 1, 2008 22:30
  • SHESGOTTOBE
No worries. If you are in sorrow, I’m sure everyone here would not mind listening. ^_^
May 3, 2008 21:37
  • JIMMYB
"No worries. If you are in sorrow, I’m sure everyone here would not mind listening. ^_^ "

Thanks. I know that there are many friendly friends on this forum. Wish we all here would be happy forever.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do you feel happy?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code