Menu
Small book for help in cities
Apr 15, 2008 02:38
When I stayed in Chengdu for a while I ran into this so called Taxi-Book. The purpose is to use it in a cab to show to a driver where you want to go. I found it really convenient to use this book during my stay. When I left I checked their website and they also sell them in dozens of other cities!!!

I can really recommend to check this website because I think they can send the books as well. It helped me a lot at least.

www.taxi-book.com
Apr 15, 2008 10:50
  • JABAROOTOO
Yes this is a good little book but where to get it from. I've looked at the website and they are usually sold in bulk to business's who print them with their logo etc and either sell on or give away to clients and contacts.

Anyway I'm happy to see that they actually have one for Chongqing but will be interesting to see if it is in print and who is distributing it.

Did you buy yours. I remember seeing something like that last time I was in Chengdu.

Did you buy it and from where?????
Apr 17, 2008 00:20
In Chengdu I found it in several places actually. Hotels and restaurants mainly.

I sent an e-mail to get a Xi'an Taxi-Book and it became clear that they are still developing. They offered me to send me one and said they can soon send the taxi-book when you can pay online.

I think they are still a small company but doing very good business. I hope more of these companies would exist.
May 11, 2008 22:11
GUEST11100 Hi,

I've been looking for those damn Taxi-Books myself for a long time. I have been traveling all over China and my Chinese is really limited. Can anyone please tell me where I can find a single copy of that book when im traveling to Chengdu or Chongging?
are they available yet in any other places? Found the website a bit underdevelopped, but as I just read that they are still developping their business, I hope it won't take too much longer! anyway, great work you taxi-book guys I wish there where more people like you out there! but please list on your website where the book is available for regular travelers! hope you guys read this, enjoy your stay in China
May 11, 2008 22:13
GUESTJOSH Hi,

Urgent! I'm in Chongqing right for the next week! Where can I find this Taxi-Book??? I'm lost....
May 12, 2008 01:13
  • JABAROOTOO
Hi Samuel, (Is that your real name?)

Remember me, I emailed you about the CQ TAXI-BOOK when you first posted this thread.

Why don't you tell us all where we can buy the book. If you are selling it online then just spit it out......................

I know you told me that there are several outlets here in Chongqing but pretending to be a tourist and then not being able to answer your own questions here on this forum is a little deceptive don;t you think and I've no problem exposing this fact.

You will quickly lose respect and perhaps sales opportunities if you are not HONEST with us out here.
Jul 5, 2008 08:36
GUEST11941 HI THERE,

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHEN THE TAXI-BOOK WILL BE AVAILABLE IN WUXI, JIANGSU PROVINCE?

REGARDS

GAWIE LIEBENBERG
WUXI
Post a Reply to: Small book for help in cities
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code