Menu
Where can I purchase Chinese paintings from abroad?
Apr 16, 2008 00:46
  • CHYNAGYRL
I want to start a business selling Chinese paintings, but I don't know where to buy *good* Chinese paintings from. I'd like to purchase them from lesser-known artists, i.e. who are not super famous, perhaps newly graduated from art school, or even experienced ones, but who are not selling paintings for millions of dollars. :-) If you follow the art scene in China, you'll know that some are selling their paintings for millions and that's not for me. I'm not in that league yet.

I want to purchase nice, attractive paintings, of the scroll type (calligraphy, traditional black and white, or mixed media) and then import them to Canada and resell them to Canadians or Americans. Do you know where I can contact Chinese artists and see their work, and purchase them from abroad? I wonder if there's a website with galleries, or wholesale art market online or something like that? Please tell me. Thanks.
Aug 3, 2008 23:28
  • TOM222
Contact me .
Aug 22, 2008 03:31
GUESTRETA Hi~~My profession is draw Chinese painting. I very cooperation with you.
Contact me . : )
My e-mail: 126.com|tangtang7899
Aug 29, 2008 10:29
  • JACKWONG
I can give you some advices, you can buy these paints in ShenZhen city, Guangdong Province .There are every styles and contents. Even you can give you order to make.
If you need more informations. I would like to help you.
MSN:hotmail.com|wangchjie
Sep 8, 2008 03:43
GUEST24936 please contact me ,I would like to introduce you our company: we are Ruishengxiang Cultural Exchange Co.,Ltd.from China. We mainly produce and wholesale archaizing calligraphy and painting ,Chinese paniting,Chinese brush painting, Korea buddhist painting, Korea folk paintingļ¼ŒChinese archaizing painting

Looking forword to coorperatin with you.

Sincerely yours,

Spring

Company: Ruishengxiang Cultural Exchange Co.,Ltd.
Add: Pedestrian Mall No.67, Sunny Homestead, Wuqiang County, hebei province
Contact person: Miss jiang
TEL: 86-0318-3898998
Fax: 86-0318-3898998
E-mail: hotmail.com|jiangchunxiao1984
Dec 5, 2008 21:40
GUEST20075 Hallo! my brother is a nice guy, professional painter. If you like his style, you can contact me. then I would send some his works for your reference.

E-mail address:126.com|river1886
May 16, 2009 09:41
GUESTJASON
www.lcy50.com
is our webside.
13545018218 is my cell .you can see some sample pictures from web.if you fell good ,call me.ok?my name is jason
May 23, 2009 01:18
GUESTIVY Hi, one of my friends is a chinese artist who mainy paints chinese traditional paintings . He has been painting for more than 20 years . if you are interested in my friend's painting , please contact me (MSN: hotmail.com|yanyun_999) . you could see his pictures directly , if you will . thank you
May 25, 2009 23:36
GUEST06132 Hi, maybe I can help you. Contact me. Very nice original Chinese painting here in Shenzhen, I think you are worth to purchase it, not expensive, my teachers'.
yahoo.com|szchinasail
Jun 12, 2009 10:07
GUEST10110 Hi, one of my friend is an artist, also a teacher in a College of Fine Arts. you can visit this website to see one of his painting. If you have interest, you can contact with me. I can help you to contact my friend.

my mail: gmail.com|edith1966
MSN: hotmail.com|edith.lin
Jun 21, 2009 03:37
GUEST35248 If you really take your business seriously, come to China and search your favorite paintings yourself.
There are very talented young painters in cities such as Beijing, Hangzhou, Chongqing, Shanghai etc: several good academies locate there and you can feel free to choose among artworks of different themes and genres.

Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Where can I purchase Chinese paintings from abroad?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code