Menu
bus tickets in China
Apr 16, 2008 07:06
guest24225 I have guestion, how you buy bus ticket for bus in China, bus driver sells it or maybe you buy it in kiosk....
Thanks for all information
Apr 16, 2008 22:34
  • ELLYSE
When there's a station, buy it in the station unless they tell you otherwise.
Apr 17, 2008 04:00
  • JABAROOTOO
Some Stations allow you to buy your tickets in advance which is useful if you have a day or two of sightseeing in any locations.

But don't miss the bus. I doubt they will refund or let you on a later one.

Many smaller places you can only buy the ticket for the same days travel and in some cases only for the next available bus.
Apr 18, 2008 07:20
GUEST46199 Hello,Hope you can have a nice day in China.
Usually you can easily get your tickets in the Bus Station.But you should also pay more attention to some chinese traditional festivals like Spring Festival ,Tomb-sweeping Holiday when you're in china. It's really difficult for you buy a ticket because many people flood back to home
May 7, 2015 07:39
  • SHAUNLOWE
Need to get from Yichang (Long Distance Bus Station) to Zhangjiajie (Central Bus Station) on Thursday June 11th 2015. Booked my hotels so as to be handy to both bus stations, but can't seem to find a web-site that will allow me to make the bus booking, or even timetables and fares etc. Have also been told the trip (3-4 hours) can be more practical if a few people share a taxi, but alas, I'm on my own. Can anyone help?

May 7, 2015 21:20
GUEST5737 SHAUNLOWE,

I personally don't think it's a good idea to take a bus from Yichang to Zhangjiajie. It takes 2 hours longer compared with taking a train. There are three trains from Yichang East Railway Station to Zhangjiajie. They depart at 10:18, 01:05 and 13:20. A hard berth just costs CNY91.5, which is cheaper than bus ticket (CNY130). More importantly, you can find an agent t book the train ticket for you in advance.
Jul 12, 2016 22:33
GUEST85190 I wanna go visit my friend in CHUZHOU from Xian but I don't have my passport on me it will take 2 weeks but don't want wait for that long so question is can I travel by bus without passport ?
Jul 13, 2016 01:07
GUEST40882
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST85190

I wanna go visit my friend in CHUZHOU from Xian but I don't have my passport on me it will take 2 weeks but don't want wait for that long so question is can I travel by bus without passport ?

You can travel by bus without a passport. It's fine. Only if you stay in a hotel, take a flight or take a train, you need to take your passport.
May 17, 2018 02:19
GUEST13517 How to buy bus ticket with cash? Is that easy or difficult ? I'm in Chengdu now . I want go to Ruili but I can't take the flight coz my visa was expired.
Post a Reply to: bus tickets in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code