Menu
Marriage.. UK national to a Chinese national
Apr 17, 2008 03:38
  • JIMPANZY
I want to bring my Fiance' to the UK for marriage. Are there and UK gentlemen on this site who has managed to bring his wife/fiance' to the UK. I need your help and advice if you have. Can anyone help?.
Apr 17, 2008 04:41
I'm still in the process of bringing my wife here. having married in China my wife has a better chance of coming here because as my wife, even if she is turned down she can appeal.
Your Fiance' will have to make her application for her visa over there supported by paperwork supplied by you i.e Bank Statements, proof of employment, proof of address, a copy of your
passport, copies of love letters and photo's, this can take a long time.
Anyway good luck for the future.
Alan
Apr 17, 2008 07:30
  • JIMPANZY
Cheers Alan. You consider it easier to marry in China?.. Can you advise please?. Can you talk me through the process?. Maybe we can chat on MSN about it?. You help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Kevin
Apr 26, 2008 23:55
  • DUNC
http://www.ukresident.com/

is very useful.

I'm married and we plan to live in the UK for the next 5 - 10 years before possibly moving back or sharing time between the two countries.
Lots of paperwork...lol
May 6, 2008 10:28
  • JIMPANZY
Cheers for the link Dunc.....I will have a look. Thank you very much.
May 17, 2008 19:51
GUESTDAVID Yes, much easier to marry and China and bring her to the UK as a wife. I did this five years ago.... and yes, lots of paperwork, but not too difficult.
Post a Reply to: Marriage.. UK national to a Chinese national
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code