Menu
Apartment for rent in Beijing - 1 mile away from National Stadium
Apr 20, 2008 18:31
  • MSAHUA
If you or your friends plan to travel to Beijing for Olympic Games, please consider renting my condo in Beijing.

I am a graduate in Business school in the U.S. My family have a four-bedroom apartment in Beijing, China. We want to rent it out for Olympic Games period or longer. It locates in a new community which is very close to Olympic Games main stadium – National Stadium. It is only one mile away from the National Stadium and 2 minutes’ away from new subway stations. The whole apartment is 1722 square feet. There are two bath-rooms, one big kitchen, one dining room, one living room and one balcony. It is on the 11th floor in a 16 floors building. It is a brand new condo. My family finished decorating the apartment in February 2008. The apartment is available right away for business office use or family accommodation use. If you can rent for 2-3 months, we will give you a huge discount.

If you are interested in renting the apartment, please email me at hotmail.com|helen-hua09 . I can send you the pictures of the condo, the apartment, the surrounding community, and the transportation map of that area. So you can tell how close it is to Olympic Games Main Stadium. If you are in the U.S., you can also call me at (217) 819-8106. I am in Chicago.

Thanks.

Again, contact email: hotmail.com|helen-hua09
Contact phone: (217) 819-8106
May 8, 2008 23:44
  • MSAHUA
The apartment is available now.
Post a Reply to: Apartment for rent in Beijing - 1 mile away from National Stadium
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code