Menu
Hiking aroud Liriver,walking in Yangshuo
Apr 21, 2008 03:56
  • GREENTRAVEL
The time for klatch: October 26-28 2008
Place: Guilin-Yangshuo
Theme:Hiking around the Li River,enjoying the spectacular limestone scenery in the world.,tasting the local food.
scheduling:
Day1:Come to Guilin at your own experience,stay in the hotel we have arranged.
Day2:Hiking around the Li River,gathering in Yangshuo ,wandering the west street at night.
Day3:Riding around Yangshuo,having the meal by the river,returning.
Apr 21, 2008 04:08
  • APAULT
Klatch ????
Apr 21, 2008 05:20
  • JABAROOTOO
Perhaps greentravel should set up his/her own website and advertise there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 21, 2008 21:31
  • BARONTWANGLE
Has to be the dullest itinerary I have ever read. Although the part "Come to Guilin at your own experience" sounds great! Where do I pay?
Apr 21, 2008 21:36
  • GREENTRAVEL
Yes, are you interested in? Please contact my MSN -hotmail.com|yuntong996
Apr 21, 2008 22:41
  • GREENTRAVEL
Barontwa,do you have any other advice on our itinerary?Please tell us.
Apr 21, 2008 23:02
  • BARONTWANGLE
Greentravel. I am confused why anyone would want to do this itinerary? You require them to make their own transport to and from Guilin. All you then seem to do is take them for a walk and book a hotel for them. Anyone who has been to Yangshuo before, will know that finding a hotel is not at all difficult, and neither is walking or cycling around the area. So if people can do this easily by themselves, why would they want to pay you to do exactly the same thing? A good hotel will cost 50 yuan per night (per room, not per person), and it costs 5 yuan per day to rent a bicycle. As far as I know, walking is free, and food is cheap. So to get anyone interested, you need to offer extra incentives or a reduction in the costs. How much are you planning to charge people for something they could do by themselves for 55 Yuan (+30 yuan for return transport to Yangshuo from Guilin)?
Apr 21, 2008 23:02
  • BARONTWANGLE
Greentravel. I am confused why anyone would want to do this itinerary? You require them to make their own transport to and from Guilin. All you then seem to do is take them for a walk and book a hotel for them. Anyone who has been to Yangshuo before, will know that finding a hotel is not at all difficult, and neither is walking or cycling around the area. So if people can do this easily by themselves, why would they want to pay you to do exactly the same thing? A good hotel will cost 50 yuan per night (per room, not per person), and it costs 5 yuan per day to rent a bicycle. As far as I know, walking is free, and food is cheap. So to get anyone interested, you need to offer extra incentives or a reduction in the costs. How much are you planning to charge people for something they could do by themselves for 55 Yuan (+30 yuan for return transport to Yangshuo from Guilin)?
Apr 21, 2008 23:10
  • JCNILE123
(((Klatch ???? )))

Like coffee klatch???
Apr 21, 2008 23:15
  • JCNILE123
Baron, I have to agree with you fully on this one,

The klatch thing does not make sense at all.

I think he/she needs to klatch by his self.
Apr 22, 2008 03:42
  • APAULT
I enjoy threads like this :) Nasty buggers aren't we? hehe
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Hiking aroud Liriver,walking in Yangshuo
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code