Menu
Hiking aroud Liriver,walking in Yangshuo
Apr 22, 2008 03:57
  • GREENTRAVEL
More detail of the fare of this activity
1,VIP 209 RMB
(1)Staying at the hotles of Guilin and Yangshuo for free for two nights (3 star, offer by Q club)
(2)The fare of excurse: the fare for transferring river10 RMB+the ticket for nine horses painting hill 16RMB+ renting bicycle for riding 5RMB=32RMB
(3)Meals:100RMB(2Breakfest-buffet B,4Dinnner-local food )
(4)Transport: Guilin toYangshuo15RMB+Xingping to Yangshuo6RMB+Yangshuo to Guilin16RMB=37RMB
(5)Insurance:10RMB
2,Commom one 309RMB
Except the accommodation is not for free -Guilin50+Yangshuo50=100RMB, the other aspects are the same as upper (2)to(5).
How to become the VIP of our Club?
Apr 22, 2008 04:02
  • GREENTRAVEL
Attention:
(1) If anyone need to be received and sent off , please inform us in advance.
The fare for receiving and sending off( airplane):100RMB/once
The fare for receiving and sending off (Train) :10RMB/once
(2) If any one need to book the air or train ticket for returning ,inform us in advance.
The service for air ticket is for free; we will charge you according to air fare.
The service of train ticket (sleeper):30RMB;Train fare.
(3) Prepare travel equipment and hygienical medicine by yourself.
(4) If you arrive in advance, please let us know, the causing fare is pay by yourself.
(5) If you want to enjoy other scenic spots , please give clear indication when you sign in.
Apr 22, 2008 04:25
  • GREENTRAVEL
I want to say something:our activity is not just klatching ,it also include hiking ,tasting local food ....,all of these just to help to relax yourself.
Apr 22, 2008 05:36
  • JABAROOTOO
Please explain 'KLATCHING' Those of us who speak and understand English are having trouble with this one.

If I was looking for tourist information I would want to see all the possible options available for me to make informed choices. Not be left with this vague comment
<If you want to enjoy other scenic spots , please give clear indication when you sign in.>

What are you going to do if someone arrives early??????????????? Charge more.........

<If you arrive in advance, please let us know, the causing fare is pay by yourself.>

And it gets even more confusing

1,VIP 209 RMB
Staying at the hotles of Guilin and Yangshuo for free for two nights (3 star, offer by Q club)

But then
2,Commom one 309RMB
Except the accommodation is not for free -Guilin50+Yangshuo50=100RMB, the other aspects are the same as upper (2)to(5).
How to become the VIP of our Club?

Have I misunderstood??? If I pay Y209 I get free accommodation in Guilin
but if I choose to pay Y309 the accommodation is not free in Guilin or Yangshou

Can I recommend you get this information correctly translated into clear English and then post it on your own website.

Paul I agree with you, these kinds of threads are very amusing and open to ridicule but what can you expect if you are not prepared to do your homework or pay a suitable qualified person to "polish" the information.

If this wasn't so funny I wonder why any of us waste our time responding at all to this kind gibberish

A final thought on the mystery word

Could it be a misspelling of "klutching at straws" ???
Apr 22, 2008 22:13
  • BARONTWANGLE
Let's try to work this one out by a process of elimination. We know that "Klatching" is not "hiking", as these two are mentioned as alternatives. Thinking of other activities in Yangshuo, maybe it has something to do with "climbing"? But Greentravel does seem to be obsessed with "relaxing", so maybe it is a kind of climbing where you also spend lots of time relaxing. However, combining these would lead one to the word "climaxing", which although inappropriate, would probably sell more tickets!

Greentravel - Please tell us how we can become members of your VIP club? We are all lining up to join.
Apr 22, 2008 23:24
  • GREENTRAVEL
(Please explain 'KLATCHING' Those of us who speak and understand English are having trouble with this one.)
I think “klatching” means talk freely. And If you know the real meaning, explain to me. Anyway, I am not a native English speaker .

(If I was looking for tourist information I would want to see all the possible options available for me to make informed choices. Not be left with this vague comment)
Yes, You are right. So I didn’t post the formal information here. I just answer other friends question.

(What are you going to do if someone arrives early??????????????? Charge more.........)
I mean that maybe you need to be arranged for accommodation before our activity begin ,Of course, you need to pay extra fare.

(Have I misunderstood??? If I pay Y209 I get free accommodation in Guilin
but if I choose to pay Y309 the accommodation is not free in Guilin or Yangshou)
If you are VIP, you just pay Y209; If you are just common member, you need to pay Y309.

(Can I recommend you get this information correctly translated into clear English and then post it on your own website.)
Thank you for your suggestion. Now, I am clearing up, later, I will post it on my website.
Apr 22, 2008 23:46
  • JABAROOTOO
I think “klatching” means talk freely.

Again, call be ignorant and uneducated but I have never heard of anything like this in the English language I grew up on.

Where did you find it and in what context was it used.............and why are you using the word if you are unsure of it's meaning??????????????
Apr 23, 2008 00:07
  • JABAROOTOO
Not one to remain either ignorant or uneducated I have done a little search

This appears to be another of those recently 'MADE UP WORDS' originating in the GOOD old USA
Perhaps not the best choice of words on a world wide forum.

We learn something new everyday. Now I will go try it out on my American friends and see how many of them have heard of it either.

CAMBRIDGE DICTIONARY DEFINITION
coffee klatch
noun [C] US
an occasion when people meet socially to talk and drink coffee
Apr 23, 2008 02:02
  • GREENTRAVEL
Jabarootoo,thank you for your answer,I got it.
Apr 23, 2008 02:12
  • GREENTRAVEL
Barontwa-How to become the VIP of Q club?
You should pay Y30 to become VIP .
The manner to pay: go to the Agriculture Bank of China to remit.
汇款地址(Remit Address):中国农业银行桂林分行建干路分理处
户名(Name):方骞
账号(Account):6228480140159966815
Remark: You can become the VIP before Sep26. If you have remitted , please reserve the receipt. When you come here, it is a proof that you are the VIP and you can have a discount for Y100.
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Hiking aroud Liriver,walking in Yangshuo
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code