Menu
What's your favorite food?
Apr 21, 2008 04:40
  • ICEBLUE
Hey all,

What's your favorite food? Appetite is important. When you eat your favorite food, it is an enjoyment for you. The delicious food can certainly step up your appetite. What is your favorite food?Can you recommend some yummy food to me?
Apr 21, 2008 04:58
  • BILLCAI
Hi,
We have a saying" Eat in Guangzhou", Guangzhou's foods is one the most famous foods in China. Come to Guangzhou, there are many yummy foods waiting for you here.
Apr 21, 2008 06:38
I like steamed fish Chines style of course, I'm also a big fan of roast duck.
Alan
Apr 22, 2008 03:27
  • ALICIAYIYI
I think foods in guangzhou r strange, it seems we can eat everything in guangzhou. I like roast duck. Chinese food r delicious. And if u like spicy food, u can go to Sichuan.
May 2, 2008 21:52
  • JCNILE123
Chinese, make it a good plate of Hunan chicken and a side order of steam rice, Thank you.

Other, based on my roots I love Spanish cooking, my mother was a Spaniard, and as a good Spaniard, she was an excellent cook.

On the other hand, my father was a Native American, and Native American cuisine is very simple, I enjoy it because of the memories from yesterday.

May 2, 2008 22:09
  • JCNILE123
I almost forgot,

What about some delicious seafood by the beach in Sanya?
May 2, 2008 23:51
  • JSUMMERS83
Because I live in 新疆 (XinJiang), one of my favorite dishes to eat is one known as 大盘鸡,also called "Big Plate Chicken".

I've seen it served in the Muslim quarter of Xi'an, and although it isn't as good as what we get here, it's a good substitute if you don't plan on making it out to XinJiang in the near future.
Post a Reply to: What's your favorite food?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code