Menu
Any western in Harbin?
Apr 21, 2008 05:42
guestSylvia Hi Guys!

I just moved to Harbin. Is there any western out there? I only see Chinese.

We could meet up for a chat.

Sylvia
Apr 26, 2008 23:44
  • DUNC
Try Box Club or QS Club, (XiDaZhi Jie) or Blues Bar, (near Sofia Church) Central Street pedestrianised zone, (Zhongyang DaJie) especially weekends in the outdoor eating areas which open from May 1st. You can also try just sitting in McD's in Hong Bo Exhibition Ctre (Hong Qi Da Jie) on weekend mornings. You can't fail!
Apr 27, 2008 02:20
  • BARONTWANGLE
Why come to China, and then want to meet westerners? Seems you would be better in the West?
Apr 27, 2008 03:04
GUEST53169 I know that but tell my husbandhe works here but out of this rubbish as soon as possible back to clean and civilised environment, it is unbearable by western standards. What a western loosers are staying here? Do you really like people spitting on the street and being bloody rude? Good luck never find worse.
Apr 27, 2008 07:19
  • BARONTWANGLE
Well I hope you can get back to your country soon. China will be a better place without you. May I suggest that when you get back, you should have some English lessons.
Apr 27, 2008 13:44
  • ELLYSE
Yes, unfortunately I would agree with Baron!
Jan 23, 2009 14:55
GUESTMAPHRO I cant believe that girl was so rude about china! not all us english are like that! she is just giving us a bad name
Post a Reply to: Any western in Harbin?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code