Menu
Most beautiful women in the world
May 2, 2008 20:54
  • ICEBLUE
MARRIE, Is 恬妞 her real name? Is she a fledgeling? I have never heard of her? Which movie is her representative wprk?
May 4, 2008 10:24
  • MARRIE
IceBlue, 恬妞 is not fledgeling and her daughter is almost 20.

Here is the fledgeling who is my favorit fledgeling from Dalian, Shangdon province where breeds lots of excellent and beautiful female actresses.

Name: Dong, Jie
Date of Birth: Apr. 19, 1980
Height: 160 cm
Nationality: China
Region: Dalian (Shangdong Province)
Lunar new year: Monkey

May 4, 2008 10:27
  • MARRIE
Dong, Jie in TV show named "Noble Family"-金粉世家"l

May 4, 2008 21:22
  • SUNNYDREAM
I like Dong Jie, too. She has done a great job in the movie Happy Time (????)
May 17, 2008 04:36
  • MUSE82
Is that Dong jie?
May 17, 2008 08:50
  • JCNILE123
I hope my beautiful wife does not find out about it, but I like all of them... As long as they are woman from the feminine sex contrary to man made woman, you know what I am saying, right?
He, he,
Jun 18, 2008 11:27
  • WINK
The most beautiful woman in the world.
My Finacee Fiona

Jun 18, 2008 22:20
  • LEONARDO
Hi WINK,

Haha! Beauty is in the eyes of beholders. Your gal is a cutie!
Aug 23, 2008 10:21
GUESTDAN aishwarya is most beautiful women in the world. i love her very much.
Sep 4, 2008 01:17
  • BLUEYANKEE44
Again Leonardo,I would quit making remarks to other peoples questions,when you are showing these pictures and asking questions you have no right to give or even take for granted that you really know what you are talking about. The pictures are beautiful,though you do not strike me as a True Chinese man,as with the other men I have met,who would disagree with your choices.In a persons mind,a person can surely see where your tendicies could be headed. Maybe innocent, maybe not. As stated before,you throw out questions continually,for answers you should have lived long enough to know for your own opinions,and your own survival,in this big world, you seem to possess so little knowledge of. You ask the questions of a ten year old,and receive the same type of answers.We all lose focus at times,but you have really asked some really silly questions,and it makes you appear as a No-Nothing rather than have any intelligence.There is really nothing wrong,for even with all this its safer to stay away from Vocabulary no longer in use or forgotten,yet this is where you will assume your post in the future,Maybe? If you have one,after this forum. What you do is of course your style,but dont believe that everyone is really acceptable with all of your Non-Sense Postings. Hey. Maybe this will get me another ten pages of Popularity,from your thread. This would be great! I am not picking on you,its your right.However yoiu made some terrible comments about my threads and me. So step back and watch the new results Enjoy
Page 3 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Most beautiful women in the world
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code