Menu
How to give your gf/ bf a surprise?
Apr 25, 2008 00:07
  • ALICIAYIYI
Yesterday my friend received a birthday present from her bf, her bf was not in China now but brought the present from the internet, she felt surprise and very happy.
Which romantic way do u choose to give your gf / bf a surprise?
Apr 25, 2008 00:09
  • ALICIAYIYI
By the way, I also have a web site, maybe u will be interested in it.
www.800chinabaskets.com
May 5, 2008 21:41
  • LIZXLI
Personally I think that making a call or sending a message,telling your true feeling is fairly good .
May 5, 2008 23:41
  • ALICIAYIYI
I agree. Though my bf and I will not stay with each other for one year, I am happy when I receive the messages from him. When I receive his messages, I know he is missing me. :)
May 6, 2008 10:44
  • GRIZ326
You have a nice website, but it is very slow here in the USA.

I have been using http://www.flowersplusgifts.com/ for over a year with good results. Were I still looking for the service you provide or felt the prices were too high I would consider your services.
May 6, 2008 19:45
  • ALICIAYIYI
Personally I used it just one time, for sending carnation to my mom on mother's day. You know, this sunday is mother's day, I want to give my mom a surprise :)
May 7, 2008 17:22
  • JCNILE123
Show up dress as Adam, just kitting.
May 8, 2008 00:17
  • EMILYJOY
Here is my latest experience. hehe. I am in Beijing and my boyfriend is in Germany, far from me. I sent him a poetry that i specially wrote for him on his birthday. He was surprised and happy.:)I was happy too.
May 8, 2008 03:03
  • ALICIAYIYI
Emily, you are a romantic girl. ^_^
Jul 10, 2008 15:04
  • WHITESWAN
my bf in Melbourne, it is winter now there, i made him a scarf ( it took me about 2 months as i didn't really know how to do it) but he likes it and wear everyday, what makes me forget all hard nights of waving it ^_^ . also i made a t-shirt printing with my picture let him see me while we are far away
Jul 21, 2008 19:28
  • ITSCATHIE

I was born in Cali but here I am in the Philippines, grabbing the chance of studying my interest in the International Academy of Film and Television ( filmschool.ph ) and left my BF in Cali because his doing things which interest him there. :(
It was his b-day last July 18, and I sent him a wood carved toy car since he is fund of collecting toy cars. He was so surprised upon receiving the gift. He called me and thanked me. :)
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How to give your gf/ bf a surprise?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code