Menu
How to give your gf/ bf a surprise?
Jul 22, 2008 21:06
  • CLAUD
First of all, this thread is nothing more than a commercial for the OP's website! Use the ads!!! Let's all never use his/her site just to teach her that lesson.

Second: my best gift was a gf who showed up at my doorstep unannounced, with a large pizza and a cold six-pack of beers, wearing a long overcoat with almost nothing underneath. She knows how to please a man..... ;o)

a poem..... gimme a break......
Jul 23, 2008 02:22
  • ALICIAYIYI
"First of all, this thread is nothing more than a commercial for the OP's website! Use the ads!!! Let's all never use his/her site just to teach her that lesson."

CLAUD, we share everything here, if that website can help you, it is good, if not, that is ok. No ads here.
Jul 23, 2008 18:19
  • JCNILE123
(((First of all, this thread is nothing more than a commercial for the OP's website! Use the ads!!! Let's all never use his/her site just to teach her that lesson.

Second: my best gift was a gf who showed up at my doorstep unannounced, with a large pizza and a cold six-pack of beers, wearing a long overcoat with almost nothing underneath. She knows how to please a man..... ;o)

a poem..... gimme a break...... ))))

He, he,

(((Let's all never use his/her site just to teach her that lesson.)))

He, he yeah, he, he, he ... we will follow you, he, he, yeah he, he, let us teach her a lesson... he, he, he, we will follow master.
Jul 23, 2008 18:36
  • JCNILE123
We will follow you!

Jul 23, 2008 22:34
  • COOLSPRINGS
Hmm... Commercial Ads

JC, what is that? It's dangerous climbing the ladder to power stream...
Dec 21, 2011 01:53
GUESTXYZ hi evevry one....
i have great problem with my love...
i hope u can give me some ideas to give her a surprise on her bday......
Dec 21, 2011 03:01
GUEST7680
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTXYZ

hi evevry one....
i have great problem with my love...
i hope u can give me some ideas to give her a surprise on her bday......

Just buy something that she has been longing to. A buddy told his experience on the other forum. He has been longing to having a nikon D700. Every time he enters the camera shop, he touches the D700 (sample machine) and shoots one or two photos. His wife knew about it and bought a nikon D700 on his birthday. He was very surprised and praised her wife very much on the forum.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How to give your gf/ bf a surprise?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code