Menu
Train question
Apr 27, 2008 05:24
  • NIEKIE
This website has been a great help in planning my upcoming trip to China. Thank you very much for the great info. The train search section has been especially helpful. There's just one thing not clear to me. Are all the trains listed in the train search daily trains? If not, how do I find out on which days they run?

Apr 27, 2008 09:11
  • JABAROOTOO
What you see is the daily schedules unless marked otherwise. There are sometimes extra trains for special holiday periods on some busy lines.
Jul 1, 2008 06:18
  • NIEKIE
Thanks for that!
Jul 22, 2008 01:55
  • DAVEC
I have to agree, the train service section is great. I check out and print everything before I travel.
Jaba is right sometimes you go to a station to get ticket for a particular time only to be told its sold out but another train will leave an hour later that is not advertised.
Jul 22, 2008 18:52
  • XAVIER
I am from Nanjing. I usually go to Shanghai. In Nanjing-Shanghai-Hangzhou area, there's a lot of trains going back and forth. Every time when I need to travel to Shanghai, I just go to realway station to get a ticket, then wait for maybe 1 hour, then go. It's pretty convenient

Not sure where are you going. I am just talking about how things go in my area
Aug 23, 2008 00:48
  • APAULT
Hello Moderators . It seems that the train schedules and prices are not all up to date. Can you look into this and update them? I think this is a well used function, I know I often point people to this feature.

Cheers, Paul
Aug 23, 2008 01:04
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Thanks very much, Paul. We will check the train schedule and prices and ask our technicians to update the information.

Community Moderators
Sep 30, 2008 19:23
  • FIONAA
If you have enough time, you had better come to the train station and get more exactly infromation, the information which you get on internet is not correct sometims.
Post a Reply to: Train question
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code