Menu
Where do you want to travel with "her" in China?
May 4, 2008 03:37
  • CHERRY07
While surfing on the internet, I found an interesting article. It has introduced ten tourist destinations in the world that Chinese lovers should travel. Here are they:

No.1 Maldives.
No.2 Greece.
No.3 Provence.
No.4 Paris.
No.5 Prague.
No.6 Bali.
No.7 Milan in Italy.
No.8 Buenos Aires.
No.9 Hong Kong.
No.10 Kyoto.

What do you think of those ten tourist destinations? Do you find any sense of romance? If you travel with your beloved in China, where are you heading for, Gobi desert, Guilin or any other places?
May 4, 2008 04:27
  • CARLOS
Where to travel in China? Lifetime is not enough for that. China is so very big and there are so many places to travel to.
We spent our honeymoon in Guilin, so I guess that would be "must".

Carlos
May 4, 2008 15:19
  • JCNILE123
(((Where do you want to travel with "her" in China?)))

Out the 10 places on the list, I only like Greece as #1 follow by Hong Kong.

However, traveling around China will take us a lot of traveling, I am very interested on going back to China, live there, and travel, and that will be some 10 years from now.

As Carlos said it, (((Lifetime is not enough for that. China is so very big and there are so many places to travel to)))
May 4, 2008 20:11
  • JIMMYB
Agree, there are too many places that are worth a visit. For me, I would like to go to West Lake to see the Broken Bridge where Bainiangzi (the White Snake) and Xu Xian reunited. Also I would like to visit Liang Shanbo and Zhu Yingtai's graves. Very romantic, isn't it?
May 5, 2008 13:16
  • GRIZ326
Between the US and China my gal and I will have plenty to see.
May 5, 2008 21:32
  • CHERRY07
For me, I would visit all the tourist destinations that I listed if I had enough money. Beautiful and fragrant lavender in Provence, cherry blossom in Kyoto.....so attractive.
May 5, 2008 21:39
  • MARRIE
the scenary of GuiLing dwarfs everywhere else in the world. we have another saying: SuZhou city (in the south of JiangSu Province) and HangZhou city (in the north of ZheJiang Province) are the heaven on earth. personal opinion, HangZhou is better because of West Lake and it's romantic stories.

May 6, 2008 19:49
  • CHERRY07
Yes, Marrie. Suzhou and Hangzhou are really worth visiting. In Chinese, we say "上有天堂,下有苏杭." "In heaven there is paradise, and on earth Suzhou and Hangzhou."
May 6, 2008 19:56
  • SHESGOTTOBE
I travel not just to see the places but the people as well. There are great places everywhere if you have an open mind. I like Greece and Kyoto. As for China, I have a lifetime to see its beautiful places.

Every place on earth is a romantic place if you are with your beloved.
May 21, 2008 10:49
  • CARLOS
You said it, She´s

Couldn´t agree more.

Carlos
May 21, 2008 10:50
  • CARLOS
I think this is the scenery i would, no, I will take my wife to experience first.

Post a Reply to: Where do you want to travel with "her" in China?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code