Menu
HELP ME SETTING THE ITENARY GUIDE TO VISIT IN ORDER THESE PLACES
May 4, 2008 12:55
guestDivine Hey People,
First of all thanks to everyone here who helps each other.I'm glad that i found this site.

Now coming to the point,
I'm from INDIA and will be visiting this Beautiful company in 2-3 months.

I need to visit a few certain places...but i don't know which is the best route to be taken and whats the best mode to be taken, and also please help me in also forecasting my expenditure for this trip and also how many days will it take me to cover all these places.

I know that my starting point would be landing in HongKong and my end point would be Shanghai or Beijing so that from these international airport i can fly back to INDIA.

So these all are the places which i have to visit,
i have done some research on which province it is mostly in

so please help me now in setting up the proper format and route.

I'll be reaching Hongkong by 2pm in the afternoon
i need to go to the following places
Foshan, Guandong Province(for work)
Xiamen,(for work)
Wenzhou,(for work)
Zhenjiang, Jiangsu(for work)
Danyang,Jiangsu
Nantong,Jiangsu
Shenzen,(for work)
Shanghai or Beijing(for shopping)

So tell me is this order of route is proper...and how to go from each place to each place...

First i need to go to Foshan...so tell me how many days trip will all these work out too?
and how much approximately i need to dig a hole in my pocket for the same.

Will be looking forward for your replies,

Thanks,

Divine

May 5, 2008 01:53
  • SGAYIWU
Dear Divine,
I am Yan Shao, a export agent in China. I always help people from overseas to do their business in China. I can help you in your this trip. the following is my pre_plan, I need more informations make the plan more clear.
1, You fly from India to Hongkong.
2, You take train from Hongkong to Guangzhou.it take about 3 or 4 hours by train from Hongkong to Gunagzhou. You also can fly from Hongkong to Guangzhou.
3, You take a bus or a taxi from Guangzhou to Foshan. You also can ask your supplier in Foshan to pick you up at Guangzhou. Foshan is nearby Guangzhou, about 30 to 40km only.
4, You work in Foshan.
5, Then you can ask your Foshan supplier send you back to Guangzhou Bus station. take bus from Guangzhou to Shanzhen.
6, You work in Shenzhen.
7, You go to Xiamen from Shenzhen by air. if you like also can by bus. the air maybe take 1 hour, and bus will be 5 hours.
8, You work in Xiamen
9, You go to Wenzhou from Xiamen by bus.
10 You work in Wenzhou.
11,You go to Danyang from Wenzhou by train, about 10 hours ( an afternoon and all night, arrive Danyang at morning.)
12, You work in Danyang.
13,You go to Nantong from Danyang by bus, about 3 or 4 hours, you also can take train about 6 hours.
14, You work in Nantong
15, You go to Shanghai from Nantong by bus.
16, You do your shopping in Shanghai.
17, Fly from Shanghai to Hongkong.
18, Fly from Hongkong to India.

I do not know if you can visit Shenzhen first instead of visit Foshan first.
If you can visit Shenzhen first, It will much Convenient. If you can visit Shenzhen first.

If you can give me more informations about your trip, like how many time you need for you each work stay, and the supplier's name and address and telephone no. etc. I can make a clear plan for you. include hotel and departure time for transportation.
and also if you can tell me what kind of hotel you like stay in, 3 star, 4 star or 5 star? or what is your buget for hotel and tranportation. It will help me make the plan better.

I also can give you help in busniess, that we can discuss late.

my email: yahoo.cn|buysga
my cellphone: 86-13906119810
my fax: 86-519-86612109

Best regards!

Yan Shao
May 5, 2008 02:02
  • BILLCAI
Hi Divine,
This is Bill from Shenzhen, if you need any info or help in Shenzhen and Foshan, please feel free to contact me via email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill.

Best Regards.

Bill
May 5, 2008 22:03
  • ELLYSE
Shenzhen should be your 1st destination after Hong Kong, not before Shanghai/Beijing at the end.
May 5, 2008 22:04
GUESTDIVINE Dear Yan Shao and Bill ,
First of all thanks for your help.

Yan shao,
my work in each city would be for a day max and a day for sight seeing.

My budget for hotel stay would be not more than 35-40USD...
cause ill be outside the whole day for work...and only ill get back to the hotel for the night sleep.

And isnt shanghai a intl airport? Cant i fly from Shanghai to INDIA?

And brother any idea of approximate trip cost for me excluding the flight tickets from india to china and vice versa.

Will be looking forward for your valuable reply again,

Thanks,

Regards,
Divine
May 5, 2008 23:29
  • ELLYSE
Look, we don't know your usual spending habits. How are we supposed to gauge how much you need to spend?
I don't think there're direct flights between Shanghai and India. Beijing should do.
May 6, 2008 01:56
  • SGAYIWU
Dear Divine,
You can fly from Shanghai to India,There is only one flight fly from Shanghai Pudong International Airport to New Delhi and Mumbai. The flight no. is AI349 by Air India. but the flight only fly 3 flights a week.Departure at 22:00 in Shanghai and arrive in New Delhi 02:00 and Mumbai 05:20.
Now I modify the plan as following,
Day 1
1, You fly to Hongkong
2, You take Train no. T362 from Hongkong to Foshan. the cost is about HKD215.00
The train departure time is 14:20 and arrive Foshan at 17:08. If you can not catch the train in time. I advice you take a bus from Hongkong to Foshan.
3, Check in Home Inn Hotel in Foshan. The cost is about RMB190 per night. it is about USD30.
4,Dinning out and have a sight seeing for Foshan in night or have a nice sleep.
Day 2
5, work in Foshan.
Day 3
6, have a one day sight seeing in Foshan.
7, take a bus from Foshan to Shenzhen. the latest bus departure at 20:40 and arrive Shenzhen about 3 hours late. the cost is about RMB80-100
8, check in Home Inn in Shenzhen. the cost will be RMB200 to 280, depend on area in Shenzhen.
Day 4
9, Do your work in Shenzhen.
10, fly from Shenzhen to Xiamen. the cost is about RMB800, You also can take a bus from Shenzhen to Xiamen. But it will take you about 7 hours at the bus. the cost will be about RMB200.
11,check in Home Inn in Xiamen, the cost will be RMB230 per night.
Day 5
12, Do your work in Xiamen
Day 6
13, Have a sight seeing in Xiamen.
14, Fly from Xiamen to Wenzhou, the cost is about RMB700, You also can take a bus, cost RMB200 and about 8 hours.
15, check in a hotel in Wenzhou, There is no Home Inn in Wenzhou, I will find a two star hotel for you. cost about RMB250 per night.
Day 7
16, Do your work in Wenzhou.
Day 8
17, take a sight seeing in Wenzhou
18, take train from Wenzhou to Danyang N438, departure at 19:10 and arrive at nexy day 8:10. sleep in the train. the cost is RMB326
Day 9
19, work in Danyang
20, go to Zhenjiang from Danyang by bus or taxi, (Zhenjiang only 20km away from Danyang,It is a nice place have a sight seeing).
Day 10
21, Do your work in Zhenjiang
Day 11
22, sight seeing in Zhenjiang
23, take a bus from Zhenjiang to Nantong cost about RMB60 and 3 hours.
24, check in Home Inn Nantong, cost about RMB200 per night.
Day 12
25, do your work in Nantong
26, go to Shanghai by bus, cost about RMB50, and about 3hours
27, check in Home Inn Shanghai cost about RMB260 per night.
28, Shopping at night.
Day 12,
29, Shopping.
30, fly back to India or Hongkong.
Jun 15, 2008 10:33
GUESTIQBAL S... I wish to travel to china & my destinations are SHANGHAI,BEIJNG,GUANGDONG,HONKONG,SHENZHEN. Please guide the best & cheapest comfortable mode to travel & stay in all the cities.I am based at NEW DELHI
& shall begin the journey from here only.My trip will be for 7 to 10 days.
Jun 17, 2008 11:52
  • ELLYSE
Well, you don't seem to have the option of flying to any other city apart from Beijing or Hong Kong, do you?
Please note that we can only give suggestions, we're NOT travel agents who will spend hours of our time (for free, no less) just to check out the cheapest possible deal for you. If you want to save money, do some of the homework yourself!
What's your definition of "best"? Is it also "cheapest"? Cheapest is not usually the best, as it's usually the most uncomfortable choice, that's why it's the cheapest.
Also, what are you travelling for? Sightseeing? Shopping? Or work?
Beijing (3 days) -- overnight train -- Shanghai (2 days) -- train (1 day) -- Guangzhou (1 day) -- train -- Shenzhen (1 day) -- train -- Hong Kong (2 days)
This is possible but NOT recommended. Too rushed.
Oct 13, 2008 19:03
GUEST79297 hi,what are the travel options to get to guangdong from shanghai and relevant costs.thanks
Oct 25, 2008 21:20
  • ELLYSE
Either train or flight.
Train price will depend on your choice of train, seat/sleeper.
Flight price will depend on amount of discount available at time of purchase for your required flight and date.
Post a Reply to: HELP ME SETTING THE ITENARY GUIDE TO VISIT IN ORDER THESE PLACES
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code