Menu
I can help anyone that wants to know more about China
May 4, 2008 22:02
  • EMILYJOY
Hi everybody. My English name is Emily and My Chinese name is Lin, Which means Beautiful Jade. I come from Beijing, China. I like travel and experience different cultures and customs.

Now I am working for a big local advertising company in Beijing. My English is good but I want to practice it more. So if anyone wants to learn Chinese, we can help each other. Furthermore, If anyone wants to have a trip in Beijing, I’d like to be your guide and translator.

I ever worked as a assisstant lawyer and reporter, i know chinese traditional culture very well. And l 'd like to make friends from different cultures, which gives me an open mind.
May 5, 2008 01:21
  • YANYAN
Hi my Name is jane , i will like to know more about qingdao do you know there...
May 5, 2008 01:47
  • EMILYJOY
Yes.I have been living there for one and a half year. It is a beautiful city with nice climate. If you want to take a tour there, I suggest you go to the beach、the beer library、the Zhan Brige(Pier) and Eight Passages. Besides, It would be a nice experience to have a walk in the seaside in the evenning. And you could try the homestay accomdations which is much cheaper and convenient.
May 5, 2008 02:48
  • PETERSEAFORD
please advise the cost per day that you charge .
please advise what cash wage should be paid to a live in domestic with all food and lodgings provided
the domestic would do normal household duties and shopping for an elderly male .

thank you
peter
May 5, 2008 03:56
  • EMILYJOY
Peter, I'd like to give you advice.

You asked me how much i charge? The most purpose for me to do lanuage exchange is to practice English and to make friends. If i work as a guide in Beijing part—time, I charge about 200-600 yuan per day.

The cost for a domestic hotel is different according to different destinations. In fact, there are not many family hotels in Beijing. The government encourages residents to provide lodgings to guests in order to support the Olympics. But there are a lot of short-term lease apartments. It charges about 200 yuan per day without food service and has good conditions. I think take food cost into consideration, you can control your cost less than 300 yuan per day.
May 7, 2008 02:31
  • PETERSEAFORD
Emilyjoy could you advise me where i should arrange a short term apartment in Beijing.

i would love to help with your english

regards peter

optusnet.com.au|pw39
May 8, 2008 01:42
  • YANYAN
do you go qingdao huashan town...
May 8, 2008 01:59
  • EMILYJOY
"huashan town"? sorry, i don't what you pointed.
Jun 15, 2008 19:33
Hi Jin,

I'd like to keep in touch with you just so we can help each other on our languages. I am fluent in English, do you speak Cantonese or Mandarin?

I am learning Mandarin...
Jun 15, 2008 23:56
  • EMILYJOY
Hi, Allworknopaly,

Great to know you.

I can speak fluent Manderin Chinese and it my native language. I think we can help each other in learning language.

If you like, you can send me Email.My email: hotmail.com|happylin95
We can talk more.

Best,

Emily
Jun 16, 2008 16:10
Sounds good, I just sent you an email.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I can help anyone that wants to know more about China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code