Menu
What would you do, keep silent or confront?
May 6, 2008 02:49
guest9835 What will you do if you catch your best friend’s significant other flirting with another woman or man? Suppose you see your best friend’s bride-to-be entangling with another man, will you tell it directly to your friend? If you tell your friend, the relation might be aborted.

If you catch your best friend’s boyfriend philandering with another beautiful woman, what would you? Keep silent or confront with the cheaters? As a best friend, what would you do?

May 6, 2008 10:33
  • GRIZ326
There are many variables but if my friend's gal was "entangling" (that's far beyond flirting or a little kiss on the cheek, correct?) with another man shortly before my friend was to marry her, I would certainly tell my friend.
May 6, 2008 10:50
  • GARYKINKADE
Yup...tell the friend about it. As I would want my friend to tell me likewise.
May 6, 2008 20:18
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Personally, I like people who are honest with me. I do not thrive on illusions. The saying ‘what you don’t know won’t hurt you’ is not true.

A friend who doesn’t tell you that you are inches away from falling off a cliff is not a true friend.
May 6, 2008 20:42
  • SUNNYDREAM
I am with Shegottobe. A true friend should not hide something from you. Dump the cheating husband immediately after you know the truth.
May 7, 2008 20:13
  • LEONARDO
I will definitely tell my friend. Cheating is the most immoral thing in a relationship.
May 8, 2008 07:43
  • JCNILE123
(((What would you do, keep silent or confront?)))

I will deal with it on a one to one basis: depending on the people affected and how it will affects or harms me personally.

Some times some people end up blamed and on the defensive side by been too helpful, some lovers choose to ignore the truth than facing the painful reality of a goodbye.
Post a Reply to: What would you do, keep silent or confront?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code