Menu
Find the wholesale of clothes for ladies in Hongkong
May 8, 2008 11:38
  • FANGBEI
Hi, anybody know where in Hongkong buy wholesale clothes (hight quality and middle quality) for ladies, or someone can helf me to find the sorce of clothes, pls advice. Because i itending to do this business in Vietnam.

Thank you.
May 9, 2008 01:15
  • FANGBEI
Anybody know in HOng Kong sell wholesale clothes pls advice?

Thank you
May 9, 2008 11:41
  • LIONPOWER
For Mens wear-- Bangladesh is the best source in the world and cheap
May 9, 2008 22:31
  • FANGBEI
Thank you for your information.
But i want to buy ladies clothes, not mens. And i wish to buy from Hong Kong.
May 10, 2008 02:18
  • LIONPOWER
If your purchase volume is bigger, not problem the place. I did not tell about ladies cloth as its varies from country to country, society to society.
May 18, 2008 12:32
GUEST71140 I suggest you buy in shenzhen woman bacause very cheapper in shenzhen.I have a friend sell woman dress in shenzhen. If you interest please contact me.This is me email golf.kylel.@hotmail.com
May 25, 2008 20:28
  • FANGBEI
Thank your for your suggestion.

Next month I plan of going to Guangzhou. Could you pls advice is it easy if I want to go Shenzhen from Guangzhou.

If there aren't change, i hope will see you there.

Thank you

May 26, 2008 01:57
  • CHANDHY
Hi,My Name is Chandhy,i come from Indonesia,Bandung City.You Know that?My advice,you can Found The Whosaler of clothes for ladies at Cheung Sha Wan, Mong kok,Lai Chi Kok,and more place at Hongkong And Kow loon,if You Want More advice from me you can send to my e mail to: yahoo.co.id|suksesjayaselalu
have a nice trip to Hong Kong
Jun 23, 2008 22:16
GUESTLOLITA-... Hi, I'm from Singapore and looking for cheap and reliable wholesale of Japan/Korea/Taiwan ladies' fashion from any country as long as the shipping is not too expensive. Please e-mail me at live.com.sg|shoppingsovereign
Thank for your reply in advance.
Jul 17, 2008 09:09
GUESTJOJO Hi! My name is jojo. I am looking for Penguin, Hoolister, Abercombie shirts in hongkong. We have lots if these shirts with and without collar here in the Philippine. I want to get a cheaper price or the right source. Please if you can help me just email me at yahoo.com|jojoa73. Thank you.

JOJO
Aug 19, 2008 09:31
GUEST11142 hi

i'm looking for the supplier & wholesale for brand like yoco, m2m, little piggy, bebe( women) & replay, energie( man)
please email me at yahoo.com|robie_kent
thank's
Page 1 of 32    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Find the wholesale of clothes for ladies in Hongkong
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code