Menu
Find the wholesale of clothes for ladies in Hongkong
Mar 9, 2009 10:38
GUEST52188 Hey there,

Im looking for whole sale dress and blouses...from china/ Japan / Korea / HK / Taiwan ladies clothing within reasonable shipping cost.

Feel free to email to: ping_er86@hotmail.

Mar 9, 2009 21:41
  • JENNYZHANG
This is Jenny from Guangzhou, I am a business guide and sourcing agent, I am familiar with all the wholesale markets for clothes, shoes, handbags, jewelry, accessories etc. in Guangzhou and Shenzhen. There are huge wholesale markets here, tens of thousands of styles for your choose, qualities is good, and prices is very competitive, I think you can get almost what you need from the markets here.

If you come to Guangzhou or Shenzhen, I can show you to the markets, help you to get what you are looking for, and I can help you with shipment, I know several shipping agents, they can offer good prices. And I can help you with other thing you may require, like hotel booking, tickets booking etc.If you don’t plan to come to China, I can be your agent here as well, I can do products sourcing, buy the goods you want to order and ship to you.

If you have any question, please feel free to contact me via email/MSN: hotmail.com|jenny-juan886
Mar 10, 2009 03:37
GUEST22182 hi

i am from singapore looking for supplier for ladies clothing from china/ Japan / Korea / HK / Taiwan / thailand

pls email me at hotmail.com|l0ve_rain

thanks
Mar 13, 2009 02:25
  • ANGEELA
I can't help u to buy whole sale clothes in Mong kok
But if u want to buy it from Online than u can visit these stores

http://www.onlygowns.com
http://www.leathericon.com
http://www.bride-pride.com
Mar 17, 2009 13:29
GUEST10241 Hi... I'm Kevin from Singapore.. I'm looking for supplier or wholesaler for Hongkong, Korea, Taiwan ladies fashion clothing.. Pls. email to me at
hotmail.com|mkk6123

Kevin
Mar 19, 2009 01:27
GUEST11246 Hi

I'm Janice from Singapore. I'm looking for supplier or wholesaler for Hongkong, Korea, Taiwan ladies fashion clothing. I am planning a trip up to Hong Kong soon and would like to have the contacts.

Please email to me at hotmail.com|janicefong28.
Mar 19, 2009 09:30
GUEST25242 hi i am looking for a ladies fashionable bags or a(fake hand bags)so i would like to know if you have any idea abt the wholesaler then do write me at hotmail.co.uk|kalpana_limbu
Mar 24, 2009 20:02
GUEST14130 Hi

I am looking for children fashion and bedroom decoration
Mar 26, 2009 08:44
GUEST16242 Hello..! I'm looking for supplier or wholesaler for HK, Taiwan, Japan and Korea ladies clothing. Please kindly email me at hotmail.com|ishting.^^
Mar 28, 2009 04:31
GUEST98227 Hi,i'm looking for wholesaler of clothing from Hong Kong /Taiwan/Japan.Please advice
and email me at kxpeace hotmail.com|_gal
thanks
Page 5 of 32    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Find the wholesale of clothes for ladies in Hongkong
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code