Menu
Interrupter/Freight Forwarder
May 9, 2008 19:33
guest23751 Can anyone tell me how much an interrupter costs per day in Yiwu and also how much it costs for a freight forwarder to organise freight to Australia.
May 9, 2008 20:07
  • ELLYSE
Interrupter?! You mean interpreter, don't you?
May 9, 2008 20:27
  • SGAYIWU
Hi are you Bruce?
I change RMB200 per day for help buyer visit Yiwu Market.
I also do forwording. if you can give me more details about cargo. I can give you the cost.
you can contact me at yahoo.cn|buysga
May 9, 2008 20:50
  • SPENDR2
Yes sorry wasn't thinking straight.
May 9, 2008 20:50
  • SPENDR2
Sorry meant interpreter/freight forwarder.
May 9, 2008 21:02
  • SGAYIWU
normally goods from Yiwu ship out via Ningbo port or Shanghai port by sea. ship out via Hangzhou and Shanghai by air to Australia. the full container lord inland cost from Yiwu to Ningbo will not be more than RMB5000 per container. (include almost everything exclude goverment charge in some special goods, like goverment inspection fee for some goods need inspected by goverment for quality control, like wooden toys, soft toys, and xmas light etc.)
if lose container, then need talk case by case.

the sea freight is depend on which shipping line and when season.
the airfreight is depend on weight, what kind of goods, and airline and seasons.
May 9, 2008 21:15
  • SPENDR2
Thanks a lot for that info. I will look into more.
May 11, 2008 03:51
  • ZENCHEN
RMB200/DAY?it seems everything in Yiwu is cheaper than in Guangzhou.The average translation charge for English-speaking buyers is USD50.
Jun 11, 2008 06:19
  • CLZLINZHI
Dear ALL:

I'm a freight forwarder of china.If you wanna ship goods from china,we can solve the issue that you met and have the competitive rate.
please don't hesitate to contact me with E-mail:goldenbridge.com.cn|Linx-sha.
Nov 23, 2008 20:00
GUEST41157 Dear Sir,

We can arrange the shipment from YiWu to Australia,the quote is much lower and the service is professional

I am Aaron from China.Glad to introduce our company to you.Our company is an international cargo forwarding company located at shenzhen in China. Should you require freight forwarding, customs clearance, transportation, warehousing,know more about your new suppliers,reduce your risk in China ?

If you want to import some products form China, one of the main points that you have to take into consideration is how to deal with your product freight. Even if you apply CIF terms, to avoid your lost and make maximum profit, you’d better know how to deal with shipping by yourself.

Shenzhen Taizhou Industrial Development Co.,Ltd.,which is a "Class A" International freight Forwarding Co. (NVOCC: MOC-NV03767) approved by Ministry of Transport of P.R.China. located in Shenzhen, China 1996, registered capital about USD1.76 million.

We look forward to receiving your reply soon.

Best Regards

Sincerely, 

Aaron
E-mail: Sayhi0307#gmail.com

MSN: sayhi0307#hotmail.com Skype: sayhi0307

Add: Rm3605-8, Landmark, No.4028 Jintian Road,Futian District,Shenzhen,China.ZIP Code: 518035

Http:// www.sztaizhou.com
Mar 1, 2009 08:00
GUEST05137 Is there any Arabic interpreter in Yiwu?I am looking for an interpreter in Yiwu to help me in the market,i will be in Yiwu about 2 weeks.Pls send me your charge to my email :gmail.com|leather09

Thanks
Post a Reply to: Interrupter/Freight Forwarder
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code