Menu
go to easyway nanjing airport from nanjing railway station
May 10, 2008 05:05
  • MMTZGOHAR
Hi,
Ever body , we are in jiang yan and we want to go nanjing loukou airport ,we not from local,so if any body knows very well from nanjing railway station to airport easyway to go ,please help us
thanks for all helpfull peoples
thanks
May 10, 2008 05:33
  • ELLYSE
Erm, taxi would be the most obvious answer?
Or if you want a more useful answer, how about telling us how many of you are there, how much luggage you have, and what time is your flight (international or domestic?) departing?
May 10, 2008 05:57
  • MMTZGOHAR
hi,we are two people,not much luggage
thanks
May 10, 2008 09:21
  • ELLYSE
Apart from the taxi, you could also try the airport shuttle. However this isn't at Nanjing train station but instead at Zhonghuamen long-distance bus station -- take the metro to Zhonghuamen stop and the station is beside it. Departs every 30 mins from 0600 to 2030.
May 10, 2008 09:38
  • MMTZGOHAR
HI,
CAN YOU TELL ,PLEASE
HOW LONG DISTANCE FROM THIS STOP TO AIRPORT?
THANKS
May 10, 2008 11:00
  • ELLYSE
No idea. My guess is about 1 hour?
May 10, 2008 20:51
  • SGAYIWU
the most chespest way.
take subway from Nanjing railway station to "Sanshan" station, 三山 and "SAN SHAN" in Pingyin
when you go out from subway station, and walk to ZHONGSHAN south road bus station,(Maybe also call SAN SHAN STREET BUE STATION) about 100 meters ( maybe a let more I can not remerber.) in south of subway station.
the bus station is a building you can see the buses in the yard behind the building, whenyou walk from subway station to there.
Ask for airport bus.
the airprot bus will take you to airport.
May 11, 2008 01:02
  • ELLYSE
The bus station is called Zhonghuamen long-distance bus station (中华门长途客运站), though it's located on Zhongshan Nanlu (中山南路), it's not called Zhongshan Nanlu long-distance bus station (中山南路客运站). The nearest metro stop is Zhonghuamen, not Sanshan Lu. In case you're wondering, the Nanjing airport official website states that the location for the airport shuttles have moved.
If you read Chinese, information is here: http://www.njiairport.com/web/kgzn_dmjt.htm
May 11, 2008 18:43
  • SGAYIWU
But the subway statation must be SAN SHAN STREET, I JUST WENT TO AIRPORT FROM NANJING RAILWAY STATION ABOUT 10DAYS AGO. but I did not pay attention about the bus station name.
May 11, 2008 19:15
  • ELLYSE
Why not read the Nanjing airport information (URL given in my previous reply) and tell me who's correct?
Dec 16, 2008 06:43
GUEST18129 Hi)
I want to look bus station of Nanjing at Google Earth....
Please, help me.
Post a Reply to: go to easyway nanjing airport from nanjing railway station
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code