Menu
Looking for wholesales in Shenzhen
May 11, 2008 09:56
  • ROOSEN8
Hello!

Im in Shenzhen for a week, looking for wholesales in trendy womens wear, also interested in cheap toys. Would be so grateful for any adresses, preferebly with a website so I can find some directions, maby chinese characters.

Any tips are regarded wholesale, manufactors outlets and cheaper shopping is appreciated!!

Many Thanks! Alice
May 11, 2008 20:44
  • AMYMOULIJUAN
I recommend you to go to http://www.madeinchina.com/trade_supplier_1/shen+zhen.shtml where you can find many Shenzhen manufacturers and suppliers and it's totally free! Hope this will help!
Jun 7, 2008 10:40
  • TOMTOM
hi what kind of the cloth are you looking for .I'm kyle in shenzhen wholesale famouse brand cloth or no brand very good quality and very cheaper.If you want know more imformation contact to me.This is my email hotmail.com|golf.kyle If you want any help I willing to help.
Aug 12, 2009 07:20
GUEST04276 Hello!

Im in Shenzhen for a week, looking for wholesales in jewellery whitegold (375) 9k, (585) 14k, (750) 18k .
-Ring with Zc (no real diamond)
-Bangle
-Chain
-Pendant
Factory someway at subei lu
i going open a jewellery on December
email me : yahoo.com|Jelena168
Aug 24, 2009 03:07
GUESTCELYN I'm looking for maternity garments wholeseller, with nice design and competitive price. Can anyone guide me where to find for this?
My contact email : hotmail.com|lin_ong

i will be in Guangzhou & Shenzhen from 25/8-29/8.
appreciate for speedy guidance...
Post a Reply to: Looking for wholesales in Shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code