Menu
Finally a chongqing Taxi-Book
May 11, 2008 22:21
guestTomas On my way trough Chongqing I was lucky enough to find myself a Taxi-book. It seemed a lot like the one in Found in Chengdu and really helped me chasing the dragon through town ;) I hope the will soon become available in other cities! But please guys of Taxi-Book, how do I get my own copy of the book? and where? where o where?
May 12, 2008 00:58
  • JABAROOTOO
HELLO

THIS IS
May 12, 2008 01:05
  • JABAROOTOO
oopS

This is the second time this kind of ADVERTISEMENT has been posted on the forum. While I appreciate the information, please be honest and simply post an ad vert stating where it can be bought and for how much.

I made enquiries last time about the 'taxi book' for Chongqing because I live here and although it is supposed to be available I have NEVER seen one. I've only seen the Chengdu one on a visit there last year.

Of course this only means that I have not been looking in 5 star hotels where they may be available.

The point of my comment here is that after making my enquiry I discovered that this posting is actually placed by the producer/ publisher.

Nothing wrong with that but PLEASE BE HONEST. JUST STATE THE FACTS AND don't make it look like some poor tourist is desperate to find them. We are but please BE HONEST and just let us know where we can get our hands on a copy.

Thank You. You have a very good product but your marketing needs some improvements.
Aug 7, 2008 00:57
GUEST08161 take a look at www.taxi-book.com there now all over China
Post a Reply to: Finally a chongqing Taxi-Book
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code