Menu
Tour to China
May 14, 2008 02:06
guest14471 A friend of mine and i had decided to do the wendy wu tour called China Highlights for 27 days. My friend cant make the trip due to some problems on the home front and so i was contemplating doing this trip on my own. Is it ok to do the trip on my own? For people who have done the tours that wendy wu offer have you seen single travellers and do they have a lot of trouble? Is China safe for a single female traveller?

also with the earthquake i have posted the places wendy wu is covering in their tour that i am looking at going on so could you please tell me if any of these places have been effected:
Shanghai-Suzhou-Hangzhou-Wuzhen-Guilin-Yangshuo-Kunming-Chongqing-Dazu-Chengdu-Xian-Beijing
and if they have will they be functional by September 08

May 14, 2008 02:35
  • JABAROOTOO
No problem with the places you are going although things might not be so relaxed in Chengdu!!!!!

If you are going on a group you should be OK and just have to make the most of it with the rest of the group.
May 20, 2008 07:13
  • LIJIELI
Yes, China is very safe for your travelling, you will that Chinese people are very friendly.
I am a tour guide in Guilin and Yangshou, if you have some problems, please contact me
my e-mail is,
yahoo.com.cn|coco07742905980
my cell-phone,
Post a Reply to: Tour to China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code