Menu
Bless all in china,pray for those victims in sichuan province
May 18, 2008 22:12
  • SUNNYDREAM
May 12th, 14:28 (Beijing time) is the disastrous moment. May the victims rest in peace. The whole China will silence for three minutes at 14:28 May 19th,2008.
May 19, 2008 05:29
  • MUSE82
Today i and two friends donated blood ...
God bless China, Sichuan
May 21, 2008 10:51
  • CLAUDIUS
Wow, kudos, muse82!

I remember this scene where a dying man was pinned underneath a slab of concrete, he was interviewed on national tv while being rescued. He last words was to stay alive so he can see his family again. When the concrete was lifted however, his eyes had closed.
May 21, 2008 20:00
  • LEONARDO
The earthquake is a national tragedy. In face of tragedy, the once lost nobility and selflessness came back. The daily antagonism melted away. People became more concerned with eath other. For several years, I havn't seen that people around me can be so united. Love permeates the whole nation!

I believe in my fellow countrymen and my government! China will rise amidst the disasters! May the deceased be in peace! We need more courage and strength since life still needs to move on.
Mar 9, 2010 20:22
  • JINGJING
Thanks for all the people's post here.
since 2008,,i seldom log in this site due to some personal matters,,,it is nice to see so many people write about it,,The earth quake has pasted about 2 years,time flying,,
thank you all
wish a happy year!
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Bless all in china,pray for those victims in sichuan province
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code