Menu
L-Double Entry Visa Question:
May 15, 2008 23:59
  • SMALLVILLE
I'm getting a little confused now with all the Visa Rules changes.

Right now, I have an L-Double Entry Visa. 30 days for each entry. I've used the first entry which would soon expire.

Q: Is it still possible to extend it for the first time for another 30 days? What are the current requirements? I'm in Qingdao by the way.

Q: If it's not going to be possible to extend, I can just simply head back to HK and come back after few days and that gives me another 30 days right? Or does it mean I only have a maximum stay of 30 days I can consume for my L-Double Entry Visa?

My visa expires on July 24.

Sorry, I'm getting a little confused now with the different things and I've been hearing different stories regarding this. Thanks in advance.
Apr 5, 2012 15:26
  • MERCURIUS999
As i see it's still problem today to get an answer to this question. I have the same question but nobody answered clear yet. i think as it says 30 days per each stay, it means 30 + 30 but who knows.
Apr 5, 2012 21:24
GUEST7762 To smallville

Q1: Yes, you can extend your visa for 30 days. But your double entry visa will expire, which means you can not access China again with your previous double entry visa.

Q2: If you head back to HK and come back again before your first entry expires, you will have another 30 days. That’s what double-entry means.

To MERCURIUS999,

You are right. But your double entry visa will expire if you extend it during your first stay in China.
Post a Reply to: L-Double Entry Visa Question:
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code