Menu
An amazing horse!
Jul 26, 2011 07:30
GUEST68111 Guys i hope that u all suffer. Horses are amazing creatures. Unfortunately in racing circles as iv seen, they r kept in a boring stable 4 most o e day so thats why they then get vices and are treated horribly!!! Curse all of u.
Oct 3, 2011 14:13
GUEST77211 u hope to have a horse who u would have to put down due to breaking its back from falling over because u think its "really fantastic"?? .... that says a lot about u!
Nov 17, 2011 20:58
GUEST29190 im a horse trianer and am a trick rider i think i would see a fake picture when i see one. i have seen some more crazy things than this happen with a horse see the saddle was poorly put on and some how maniged to slip to the flank.... and in rodeos in case some one like u havent notices tey starp rope to cows and orses flanks to get more buck out of them. the horse is simply trying to get it off and just went a little over board because it has never happened to her before and probably hurts and she is not 100% trianed well she still reacts to things so ya get your facts strait horses are more capible than even this way more!!!!!!
Nov 29, 2011 20:37
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST11769

This is ridiculous! How dare they hurt a horse like this!

It was a pity if the horse was trained to do it. The horse's legs are easily to get hurt. Horses and dogs are human's best friends. They are vey loyal to their masters.

Dec 19, 2011 15:50
GUEST17134 Poor horse. I hope it did that on its own :(
Page 4 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: An amazing horse!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code