Menu
Wenchuan Earthquake: May the passed be in peace, and the living be brave
May 19, 2008 02:59
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
14:28 May 12th, 2008, a memorable moment in all Chinese people’s hearts, on which a severe Earthquake hit Wenchuan area in Sichuan Province. That’s an episode we’d rather forget, but you know it is impossible to forget!

Our head-quarter is located in Xi’an about 750 kilometers away from the epicenter. So our staff and office were not affected. However, we are concerned with the suffered at Wenchuan and around areas. We are doing our best to give a helping hand to our fellow compatriots. United, we will prevail!

For our customers who are currently traveling in Sichuan province, we have contacted them. Glad to hear that they all are well and safe. Numerous customers sent their emails of concern to Travel China Guide during the past days. Herein, we would like to say “Thank You” from the bottom of our hearts.

In face of the ruthless natural disaster, how can we prevail? The answer is definitely LOVE. Indeed, we all have felt love around us. At the critical moment, I happened to stay in Chongqing, a former important city in Sichuan province, where people sent their messages to the beloved relatives and friends, and they were messages of love. Despite that I was standing at a corner of a strange city, I felt love was actually around me at that moment! Love is actually everywhere!

All the good wishes from people around the globe give us the confidence that we can prevail over the ruthless earthquake. How can prevail? Love! The strength of love can help us overcome the tragedy.

May the passed in peace, the living be brave!

May 21, 2008 04:06
  • LIONPOWER
May God bless us to go ahead.
Jun 16, 2008 21:19
  • XUBO2840
No God in the world ,he didn't hear the bloodcudling scream ,he didn't see the heartbreak of the mother who lost her chidren ,he didn't feel the bitter of the blood .
Jan 2, 2009 10:58
  • YINDUFFY
This past week, news articles pointed out that many victims of the earthquake are still homeless or in temporary shelters. The Premier went to visit some of them.
Let them not be forgotten!
Post a Reply to: Wenchuan Earthquake: May the passed be in peace, and the living be brave
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code