Menu
Hotel Transportation needed
May 23, 2008 12:39
guest39226 I would really appreciate information on the best/cheapest transportation from the Pudong Int'l Airport to the Holiday Inn Express Zhabei. Where is the holtel located in Shanghai?
May 25, 2008 11:38
  • ELLYSE
Address is 1738 Zhongxing Lu: 中兴路1738号
What time is your flight arriving?
How many of you are there and how much luggage do you have?
May 27, 2008 14:21
GUEST39226 Our flight arrives at 1:45 pm. There will be 2 people in our group. We would like to take the Meglev train from the airport to the Metro station. Can you tell us what Metro Line and which exit would be best to get to the Holiday Inn Express Zhabei? We really appreciate teh information and assistance. Thank you.
May 27, 2008 20:11
  • ELLYSE
It's really not that convenient, let me warn you. I hope you don't mind hauling your luggage up and down numerous flights of stairs enroute.
Maglev (http://www.smtdc.com) will only take you from Pudong airport to Longyang Lu metro stop (line 2) in Pudong. 50 RMB/pax is the usual fare, show your same-day plane ticket and get the discounted 40 RMB/pax fare.
Take metro line 2 (green) from Longyang Lu, and alight at Shiji Avenue (Century Avenue) to change to line 4 (purple). You do NOT have to go out of the metro stop. Take line 4 (purple) from Shiji Avenue (Century Avenue) to Shanghai Railway Station. Total fare for the metro ride is 4 RMB and reckon on 40 mins journey time. Look on http://www.exploreshanghai.com/metro for an interactive map of Shanghai's metro system.
From the metro stop, not that far to walk to your hotel, but it's a pretty chaotic area.
May 28, 2008 06:18
GUEST39226 Thank you for the information. I really apprciate it.
Post a Reply to: Hotel Transportation needed
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code