Menu
Furnished Apartments for rent in Guangzhou China
Jan 31, 2010 20:56
  • SHIRLEYZHANG
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTBRAD

Hi, im moving to guangzhou in september 2010, i will be teaching english, i need a safe, furnished 1 bedroom apartment for a minimum of 1 month, preferably close to the city center. I have a budget of around 3000 rmb per month.. thanks

pls contact with me,thx.

Feb 11, 2010 20:45
GUEST95529 Hi, i need and apartment or condo in guangzhou in march 2010 will stay there for 3-4 weeks. Preferably near fuda cancer hospital or easy transportation access. please send me your offer to yahoo.com|janraech . Thanks.
Feb 22, 2010 05:31
GUEST25362 HI,
WE ARE PLANING TO VISIT GUANGZHOU DURING CANTON FAIR 12 THE APRIL. WE ARE 3 PERSONS AND LOOKING FOR 2 BEDROOM NEAT AND CLEAN APARTMENT AROUND HUANSHI STREET OR SOMEHWERE WE CAN FIND ARABIC OR INDIAN RESTAURANTS.
WE WILL ARRINVE IN GUANGZHOU ON 13TH APRIL AND WILL STAY TILL 24TH APRIL.
PLS. reply US BY E-MAIL: yahoo.com|albunianhardware OR yahoo.com|saghole
THANKING YOU.
SHAHJAHAN ABDULLAH
Feb 25, 2010 01:24
GUEST17226 Hello,

I am in GuangZhou for about 3 months from now until mid-june, and I would like to rent a small apartment. Here is what I'm looking for:
- At least 1 bedroom with kitchen and bathroom.
- furnished
- internet connextion (I can pay for the internet fees)
- clean and safe in either TianHe or HaiZhu district

for around 2500 RMB /month.

my email: hotmail.com|br.davco

thank you for your help,

Ben
Mar 1, 2010 20:29
  • MAYMAY123
There should be many short term apartment for lease near Pazhou exhibition center since many Canton Fair visitors would like to stay in that region.

Anyway, why would U like to find an apartment instead of hotel? Is it U would like to find a place with cooking facilities so you can cook for your friend?

We have apartment for short term lease but to be honest , it is far from Fuda Cancer Hospital. Yet, we have a big kitchen and we can offer assistance to help U to boil soup and cook meals for your friend.

In fact, even though we are quite far from Chigang, but it takes only 15 by taxi from our apartment to Pazhou Canton Fair exhibition center. So, we think it only takes 20 min. by taxi from our apartment to your hospital.

U can learn detail about our apartment from http://groups.google.com.bz/group/find2fineapartment/web/price-list
or contact us at Email/MSN: Find2Fine.com|marketing
Tel: 86-20-8626 9773
852-35483484
Mar 10, 2010 02:07
GUEST96114 Pls send me quote for One or two bedroom appartment for rent from Apr23- May 6, 2010 at yahoo.com|v_mahal
Mar 17, 2010 08:32
GUESTJACKIE i will be in guangzhou around the last wk of march til last wk of april 2010 for my father's treatment at FUDA Cancer Hospital along Jude Rd. Would you have an apartment close or preferably within walking distance to FUDA Cancer Hospital?
Mar 18, 2010 10:19
GUEST27128 I am coming to the canton fair and will be needing a location that is close to the shangri-la hotel please email info to yahoo.com|el_concepts

Douglas Blair
Mar 22, 2010 14:01
GUEST60126 Any one bedroom with furnished apartment within walking distance to the Guangzho wholesales market for rent ? How much rental for one month ? Please email info in details to hotmail.com|e-beautyapparel

Thank you.
May
Mar 22, 2010 14:32
GUESTMAY Hi i am looking for an inexpensive single bedroom furnished apartment within walking distance to the Guangzhao wholesale market for rent. For normal day 7 days - one month every year around march - May , Oct - November .( not conton fair period)

Do you provide transport from airport to your apartment ?

How much rental per day and per month ? any special discount for member ?

Please revert info in details urgent to email : hotmail.com|e-beautyapparel

Thank you.

Regards,
May from Malaysia.
Page 3 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Furnished Apartments for rent in Guangzhou China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code