Menu
new comfortable apartment in Guangzhou
May 27, 2008 05:10
  • MABELYAN
Bolin international apartment is newly built which is located in the CBD of Guangzhou. It's my private apartment and it's big and equiped well for you to live in. Total space of 60m2 with one bed room; one bathroom; One Kitchen with all cooking equipments; With all new necessary office equipments( telephone access; Internet access; Air conditioners ); 16 th floor of 22. Location: aside of 3rd subway, 2minutes walking to metro station. Lots of restaurants and banks around. Very close to Tianhe coach Terminal. 24 hours security for the section and the building. It’s convenient, comfortable and secure.

Jun 9, 2008 12:31
GUESTCARMEN Hi there ! Very interested in your beautiful apartment from the picture.
How come there is a staircase in your apartment ? It's a 2-storey type ? And also, may I know how much is the rent per month and since I am new to the country, may I know whether it is near to Zhongshan Wu Road ?

Tks !
Jul 1, 2008 05:19
GUEST51243 sorry for my delaying reply. This apartment is in Zhujiang New Town. You can take a subway to Zhongshan Wu. ( It is fast, convenient) This apartment is 3800RMB/ month. Just as you said, the apartment is a 2-storey one.
Jul 1, 2008 05:23
  • MABELYAN
you can send me an email: 126.com|mabelyan1613
Jul 5, 2008 09:12
GUESTJEET i need it for 3 person from jul12 for 7days. tell me total cost and inclusions
Post a Reply to: new comfortable apartment in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code