Menu
Best place to work!
May 28, 2008 03:19
  • YVONNE
As an employee, which company do you think is the best place to work? Of course Google. A survey in Britain shows that Google was named the UK's best place to work. It is said that Google has high retention rates and the competition there is very strong. Last year, each worker of Google was given a bike to improve their fitness. They also regularly played table football games.

Do you think Google is the real best place to work?
May 28, 2008 03:38
  • JABAROOTOO
If you like gardening or building and prefer to work outdoors as a landscape gardener or a builder rather than be office bound where you need an exercise bike to help keep you fit because you spend too long staring at your computer.

I know where I've prefer to be working..............
May 28, 2008 07:35
  • CARLOS
If I remember correct, one Google´s founder´s idea was that working should be fun. Now that is something I agree. We have tried to keep that in mind in our company. Although a small company without leading position in markets must always struggle with financial things, working there can be fun. Happy people are best workers.
So I can say working in our company is what I want to do. Perhaps Google would become next.

Carlos
Post a Reply to: Best place to work!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code