Menu
ask something about wedding ceremony
May 28, 2008 12:31
  • ATHENA1988
Our english teacher asks us to write a composition about difference between chinese and english wedding ceremony.What I searched on the Internet is not specific enough,anyone who know this please help me as soon as possible.Thank you very much!
May 29, 2008 04:53
  • JABAROOTOO
Firstly Tell us what you know and we can fill in the blanks for you.

Your teacher has asked you to find out what the differences are and write it up not ask a foreigner to do it all for you........................

Hold off further answers on this one.......could be we have a very lazy student ???????
May 29, 2008 20:01
  • LEONARDO
Haha, Jaba,
Chinese students turned to their relatives for help when they can't finish the assignment. My little cousin once asked me to write an essay for her. I refused. So she became angry and didn't speak to me for a long time. When she grew up, she understood that it was good for her. I am not a doting cousin for her!

ATHENA1988, you can handle it on your own. Believe in yourself! Your can search some info on the site but you have to handle it by yourself.

Cheers
Jun 2, 2008 08:11
  • ATHENA1988
Thanks a lot for what you told me.You refused to give me a chance for being lazy but taught me a good lesson.Now I think I can handle it on my own.I will search the info and write it right now.
Post a Reply to: ask something about wedding ceremony
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code