Menu
Ferry schedule and fares from Hong Kong to Shenzhen - Shekou
Jun 12, 2011 20:15
GUEST7267
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST83181

What is the fare by sea from macau to Shenzhen and how many hours.Shenzhen port to city how many hours.where are shopping area.

Time: around 1 hour.
Fare: http://www.szgky.com/en/aminquire.asp
When you arrive at Shekou Ferry Terminal, you can take K204 to Luohu Area. There are a lot of shopping malls.
Jun 28, 2011 14:59
GUEST87109 Hello!

I am British citizen and I am going to Hong Kong and from there I want to go to Shenzhen China but I don’t have the visa for China can I apply the Chinese visa in Hong Kong? I have travelled to china 3 times before. And if I can apply for the Chinese visa in Hong Kong what is the longest visa can I get?
Jun 29, 2011 20:07
  • NANCYMOON
Yes, you can apply Chinese visa in Hong Kong, you can try to apply 1 year multiple entry visa, but the final decision is up to the visa officer, but I can tell you that it is possible for you to get a 3 months single entry visa.
Jul 29, 2011 04:07
GUESTBIMALEN... Hi I am going to travel with my family to Macau, Shenzhen and Hong Kong(HK). In Macau I will stay in Emperor Hotel. Can you tell me how to go to Emperor Hotel from Macau Airport. Also how to go from same hotel to Ferry terminal to catch Ferry for Shenzhen. And from Shezhen (Luoho) I want to go to HK by Train. Which station from shenzhen I have to catch Train for HK. In HK i want to go to Mondkok, Kowloon. Please guide, so my travel will be tension free as I will be accompanied by children too.

Best Regards.

Bimalendu Saha.
Jul 29, 2011 04:09
  • BIMALENDU
[quote=GUESTBIMALENDU SAHA,436374]Hi I am going to travel with my family to Macau, Shenzhen and Hong Kong(HK). In Macau I will stay in Emperor Hotel. Can you tell me how to go to Emperor Hotel from Macau Airport. Also how to go from same hotel to Ferry terminal to catch Ferry for Shenzhen. And from Shenzhen (Luoho) I want to go to HK by Train. Which station from shenzhen I have to catch Train for HK. In HK i want to go to Mongkok, Kowloon. Please guide, so my travel will be tension free as I will be accompanied by children too.

Best Regards.

Bimalendu Saha.[/quote]
Aug 30, 2011 22:56
GUEST92171 hi! im going to shenzhen today and planning to take a bus or a ferry. where can i possibly ride? im in Discovery Bay .
thanks!
Aug 30, 2011 23:19
GUEST6754
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST92171

hi! im going to shenzhen today and planning to take a bus or a ferry. where can i possibly ride? im in Discovery Bay .
thanks!

You can take ferry at Discovery Bay Ferry Pier Plaza to Central Pie 3. There you can take mtr to Sheung Wan and then you can take turbojet to Shenzhen.

The ferry starts at 07:45, 09:00, 11:30, 13:00, 15:15, 18:00 and 20:30.

PS: On Saturaday and Sunday, a ferry from Central to Shenzhen will leave at 10:00. You can check whether you have time to take it.
Aug 31, 2011 00:05
GUESTJAZZY is shekou port is very near when u already arrive in shekou?
Aug 31, 2011 01:23
GUEST2347
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTJAZZY

is shekou port is very near when u already arrive in shekou?

Where exactly are you in Shekou? Did you mean Shekou industrial zone? It is about five minutes from Shekou Industrial Zone to Shekou Ferry Terminal.
Oct 19, 2011 02:11
GUEST68013 I'm going to shenzen from Hongkong by ferry... is there ferry direct from hongkong airport to shenzen or I must go to ferry terminal in Hongkong (where is the location ?) to shenzen ferry terminal (where is the location?) thank you
Page 7 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Ferry schedule and fares from Hong Kong to Shenzhen - Shekou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code