Menu
Online booking of bus from Guangzhou to Macau
May 30, 2008 03:22
  • FAERIEQUEENE
If ever anyone should need to buy online ticket , real or for visa…. here are some links:

Bus service between Hong Kong and Guangzhou :
=>China Travel Service
https://www.ctshk.com/english/bus/zhonglv.htm
Ferry between Hong Kong and Macau, and other locations in Guangdong
https://www.ctshk.com/english/board/olship.jsp

Train ticket between Hong Kong (station name = Kowloon) and Guangzhou (and some other locations in Guangdong) :
=> MTR (Metro/subway and suburban train of Hong Kong)
http://www.it3.mtr.com.hk/b2c/frmIndex.asp?strLang=Eng

Ferry between Hong Kong and Macau
=> Turbojets
http://www.turbojetseaexpress.com.hk/eng/ticketing/index.html

… and anyone interested in buying cinema tickets online …too.... why not?
May 31, 2008 00:06
  • JSUMMERS83
Well of course scalping is going to happen until supply actually meets up with demand (which won't be a while).

But that's beside the point. Scalping of airline tickets doesn't happen for two reasons:
1) Supply meets demand for the most part (ie there's enough seats for all the people who want to fly)
2) The name of the person entering the airplane has to match that of the name on the ticket

I'm just saying that it IS possible to create a system wherein you avoid most scalping and still allow for online booking for trains here. I have to believe this is possible because if you live in a small town like I do with no train going by, I can't afford to travel all the way to the nearest train station (4 hours away by bus) to buy tickets in advance or just stop by on the day of my travel and hope for an empty seat.
May 31, 2008 04:50
GUEST23625 I used the turbojet booking site for the consulate in Canberra. That seemed to satsify the requirements.
May 31, 2008 11:00
  • APAULT
Isn't there a rail booking office in your city? I am in a city without a rail line but we have a ticket office (fee 5 rmb)
Jun 22, 2008 13:46
Thanks for your response. I eventually booked an MTR showing travel out of China for the purposes of getting the visa. It's a ticket for the train from Beijing or Shanghai which stops in Guangzhou and then goes onto Hong Kong. That got me my visa even though I won't be using it. We'll get the bus to Macau once we get to Guangzhou and then when our holiday in Macau is finished we'll take the ferry across to HK.

A strange way to get my visa and I've probably lost the $80 or so HK it cost me because I don't think it's refundable, but it gets me into China. The most frustrating thing about this, was that the two consulates in different States in Australia took a different approach to this, so my family could get there without all this rigmarole.

Anne
Feb 13, 2009 17:53
GUEST90231 hi
i m going to Guangzhou from Macau. Should someone tell me specific the direction of bus tickets office/ pick-up points at Macau-China border? And in Guangzhou, is there any transportation's pass for visitors? (i mean the pass that you can use unlimitted for all MRT, bus), if yes, please tell me how can i purchase this pass? Currently, i have little bit confused about transport, because i afraid there is a big gap to understand with local person if i don't understand Chinese?
Thanks so much...
Feb 14, 2009 09:28
  • ELLYSE
I don't think there's any transport pass for Guangzhou.
If you don't understand Chinese, using the metro will be the most foolproof way.
Feb 17, 2009 22:33
  • MANSIZ
If u want go to GZ from Macau, u have to pass by the border to zhuhai . and have bus station in Gongbei... u can take bus there .about 2 hours bus to GZ
Jul 2, 2009 14:19
  • TICKETKARAN
Ticketkaran offers bus tickets online,online bus tickets,book bus tickets online,online bus ticket booking through online for all over south side and mainly in Tamilnadu
Jan 18, 2019 15:15
GUEST07208 You need to apply re-entry Visa with Submission of Return Air Tickets and Hotel Booking Confirmation for Hong Kong, China, Macau Accommodation. Re-entry VISA will not give you any further issues. When you touch down Hong Kong Airport already need one Visa and when you enter to Mainland already need another visa, you cannot use single entry Visa in your case. Unless you go directly to China Mainland Huangzhou then to then Macau and Then from Macau to Hong Kong, Hong Kong is your last destination. This won’t give you any issue in your application. When are you going ? I am going there too in May 2019. We are going to view the New Bridge from Zhuha, Macau and Hong Kong. Any further queries yahoo.com|lai.rena Hopefully this can help you.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Online booking of bus from Guangzhou to Macau
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code