Menu
my personal apartment near the National Stadium to be rent for August
May 29, 2008 23:26
  • VIVIAN2008
I have a apartment located in the north of Beijing, very close (1 kilometer) to the main assembly hall of the Olympic games—Bird Nest stadium and National Aquatic Center (5-10 min by walk).
The apartment is a one bedroom apartment with a very nice comfortable living room. The apartment is well decorated and very well furnished with one king-size bed, two single sofas and a davenport with a large LCD television and DVD player,free internet .24 hours hot water could make you enjoy comfortable showers after your jogging.
We can also provide some services according to your requests ,such as Daily hotel-style housekeeping ,chinese dish cooker ,airport pickup, beijing tourist guide, local assistance ,car-rental and so on
the price is 120 USD a night or 2800 USD for a month
please contact with me :163.com|vivian959
May 29, 2008 23:58
  • KYLE
Hi, My name is Kyle, my friends and I are coming to Beijing for the 15 16 and leaving on the 17th, if you could send us some pics we would be interested in coming to an agreement to rent your place from you, there are 5 of us but we dont mind sleepin on the floor, we will make do, we are from Canada England Spain and so on so dont worry about anything, hope to hear from you soon
hotmail.com|k_acierno
Post a Reply to: my personal apartment near the National Stadium to be rent for August
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code