Menu
SCAM SPAM FROM ????
May 30, 2008 00:04
  • KYLE
Anyone opened there TravelChinaGuide email box recently? Was it bombarded by SPAM from women who claim they (love you, want to marry you, are obssessed with you, were really nervous but FINALLY decided to send you a message!) Heres an example of one i have recieved. A warning these are all scams and I leave it up to this website to delete these people ASAP so that us NORMAL people can actually meet trustworthy people or answer questions like this website was desinged to do.

Hello
my dearest new friend,
it give me a great pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile which interest me in having communication with you so that we can get to know each other and see what happened if you will have the desire with me,i wil be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication.here is my email yahoo.com|blessingsaleemeh
i will be waiting to hear from you through my email so i can tell you more about my self and send you my look to know who is communicating with you.
take care of your self and i wish you happy day.
yours new friend.I LOVE YOU
Blessing
May 30, 2008 00:18
  • JABAROOTOO
Hi Kyle,

Long time no see! We get them all the time. How long since you've cleared your box????

I get them from so called girls too and then there are the other 'guests' who are spamming the threads with ads for *** and other junk

We just have to ignore them and the moderators delete the scam on threads but it is all time consuming
May 30, 2008 01:17
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Dear Kyle,

We have already started a thread " Tell us spams here ! " in Talk to Us. For those who send spams or scams, we will remove their account on this community to ensure that our members aren't cheated. If you receieve any spam or scam messages, please report them to us and we will deal with them as soon as possible.

Enjoy your stay here!

Community Mderators
Post a Reply to: SCAM SPAM FROM ????
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code