Menu
Visa to China with recent dui on record
Jun 26, 2013 13:20
GUEST45892 I just applied for an F visa for a business visit. I had a DUI 14 years ago and a second one 8 years ago. My visa was denied. I worked with CIBT to obtain the visa. They said they've never seen a visa with my situation get denied. Oh well.
Jun 26, 2013 20:31
GUEST24157 I have a question related to this. I have a tourist visa but it won't last more than 2014, and I want to go for an undergraduate degree in China. Two nights ago I was arrested on DUII, but I'm not "convicted" yet and in the State of Oregon there is a 'divergence program' that takes it off or keeps it off your record. My lawyer said I can move anywhere I want as long as there is a divergence program there.

Does anyone know of a divergence program in Beijing?
Jul 18, 2013 14:26
GUEST18758 I have a spent conviction for common assault and have made all the arrangements to visit China as a tourist i.e flights and hotels booked. Any advice?
Sep 30, 2013 08:08
GUEST43150 My son wants to go to China and study martial arts and acupuncture. 2 years ago in college he was having a party in his dorm and the police came. he was charged with an ungraded misdemeanor for 7 grams of marijuana since it was his room. He paid a fine and lost his license for 6 months. In June of this year he was a passenger in a vehicle that was stopped and searched and the driver had a marijuana pipe in the console. My son was also charged with this because the driver claimed it wasn't his. he was charged with a minor misdemeanor for paraphanalia. Will he be able to get a visa to China to study for 5 years?
Feb 16, 2016 22:28
GUESTGUEST JTM I fell asleep at the wheel while on prescription medications on Dec 4 1999 and hit a guy, causing him serious bodily injury and I kept going as I did not wake up until I was past the point of impact. Consequently, I got charged with DUI & hit and run both with serious bodily injury...and both felonies in Florida. I booked a tour of China and now find out I need a visa after. Will this be a problem since my rights had been restored here in Florida and everything was completed by 2003? Do I say this on the visa application for China? I am nervous now and agitated if I cannot get this visa as I already paid for the vacation and cannot get a refund.

I was told I cannot get into Canada too because of my accident and lost a ton of money on a cruise and airfares last August. I do not want to do this again.
May 17, 2016 15:32
GUEST76138 So.. Did u get ur visa?
Nov 14, 2016 18:27
GUEST32210 We will be applying for our chinese visa in the next week. My husband had a dui 20 years ago with nothing since. Will he be denied for a visa?
Jan 8, 2018 17:51
GUEST61187 I’m a Canadian who recently got charged with a DWI in the state of Florida. I’m set to work there at the end of the month, and my Z visa would be filed through work. Will I be denied the visa, or worse yet, entry?
Dec 28, 2018 22:49
GUEST22257 i already have 10 year visa but just got a DUI so can i travel to china
Jan 23, 2019 23:42
GUEST12364 Did u get your visa
Page 3 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Visa to China with recent dui on record
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code