Menu
From Shenzhen to Beijing, take one day, two day, three days to reach
Jun 3, 2008 23:43
guest76178 I want to travel from Shenzhen to Beijing in 3 options , 1 day, 2 days or 3 days.
I may thought of going along sightseeing before reaching Beijing, as I am budget traveller. How should we go about it ( 4 of us- 1 lady). Please give best advise and good budget hostel.

Jess.
Jun 3, 2008 23:46
GUEST76178 I wish to travel from Beijing to Hangzhou, in either one or two days. Which is best and where to I stay as a budget traveller. And from Hangzhou, which is the best way, and cheapest way to travel back to Shenzhen. Please advise. Thanks.

CPK.
Jun 3, 2008 23:53
GUEST76178 We are budget travellers of 4 person, 1 lady. From Shenzhen to Beijing, for Olympic and back to Hangzhou to airport. Our travelling is from 2/8/08 to 13/8/08 for 2 person. And extra 3 more days for another 2 person. Where should we stay and go, and see and how much we have to spend ? Any professional, please kindly give good advices.

Jess.
Jun 3, 2008 23:58
  • JABAROOTOO
Since you don;t seem too sure about independent travel I suggest you get yourselves the latest Lonely Planet or similar

Consider stopping off at Xiamen on the way to Hangzhou. Stay on Gulangu Island. Google for hostels china and you can make all your bookings online

Are you going by bus/train or plain. Have a look at a map and you'll get some idea of just how far it is and you'll see that you could spend three days travelling by bus or two days travelling by train. You may need to consider just one other stop and enjoy the place a little.
Jun 5, 2008 03:26
  • ELLYSE
Huh? Make up your mind... your 3 posts don't seem to be asking for the same thing?
What are your sightseeing interests and preferences? China is biiiig, in case you haven't realised. There're so many stopover possibilities along the way, how do we know what would be the most suitable for you?
Post a Reply to: From Shenzhen to Beijing, take one day, two day, three days to reach
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code