Menu
How to cope with food crisis, Eating worms?
Jun 4, 2008 01:12
  • ZOEY
With the food prices surging quickly, many countries are facing the food crisis, especially those developing countries. What can they do to cope with the food crisis? The scientists of the World Food Programme have found a solution---eating worms. According to their research, many worms contains the mineral substances and proteins that are good for humans. On the other hand, it can help improve the living environment. It is said that about 113 countries and regions are fond of eating worms and about 1700 kinds of worms can be eaten.

How about this idea? Would you like to try some worms, for example, silk-worms?
Jun 4, 2008 07:38
  • GARYKINKADE
Oh, geez..... that would be a tough one to handle for me.
Maybe if they were "deep fried" and "dipped" in chocolate.
But in a food crisis I guess a person can't be too particular, eat it or starve.
Jun 13, 2008 04:24
  • JIMMYB
If the food crisis really comes, I think that I have no choice but eat the worms. Surviving is human's basic instinct. During the war times, people even ate barks, belts and anything that can sustain their lives. If the food crisis really comes, they will eat worms too.
Jun 13, 2008 05:06
  • MIRACLEYUAN
If you are able to cook a dish of worms, it msut be also very tasty. It's said there is a dish with the ingredient of worms. Deep-fried worms It's a very popular dish.
Post a Reply to: How to cope with food crisis, Eating worms?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code