Menu
Beijing Guide
Jun 5, 2008 07:35
guest28357 Hi
I am an older Canadian male looking for a guide for a few days in Beijing in late September. Interested in food, arts and culture along with usual tourist sights. Too old for the night life.
Thanks
Jun 9, 2008 22:35
GUEST85208 Hello, I think I can be as your guide during that time. I am a female, Beijinger, I can speak English very well. Also I can pick you up and sent you off for free when you come to Beijing. If you appreciate my offer, please contact me, my email address is hotmail.com|honglizhao5
Jun 17, 2008 09:28
  • WEIXINMA
hello ,my name is Mary YIN ,I am an expert guide in beijing,I have many friends from all over the world,I would like very much to be your guide during your stay in beijing,please contact at yahoo.com|wishmary2008
Jun 25, 2008 03:42
GUEST81495 Hello, my name is Simon. Learning your requirements, I believe I will be able to completely meet your needs and make your stay in Beijing convenient and safe.

I have been in the UK for 2 years and my work now is mainly about foreign visitor reception, including transportation, accommodation, eating, shopping, and site-seeing and so on. Therefore I am quite familiar with this business with much experience and you can totally trust me.

I could make you a well-organized and fun trip in Beijing and meanwhile no worry about any potential trouble, like bargaining in store and avoiding fraud. Please reply to 126.com|syhr911 at your convenience.

Thanks a lot.

Jun 25, 2008 03:44
GUEST81495 or gmail.com|simonsong911 (instead of 126.com|syhr911)
Jul 26, 2008 19:03
  • FRANKJ1945
Greetings,
I am interested in finding a guide. My friends ( 4 guys and 2 gals ) will be in Beijing for the Games from August 13th until August 25. Of course, we do not need the services of a guide on a daily basis. However, it would be nice to have some local help with practical information on day trips ( like the Great Wall at Simatai, shopping, the night market, good souvenir shopping and nightlife.
With all the crowds in the city, including athletes and spectators, the most obvious tourist attractions are going to be overwhelmed. That's where a local guide would prove to be most valuable----to help avoid that congestion and still get to see and do things in this wonderful city.
Last time on stayed on Chang 'An St. at a hotel. This time we have rented an apartment in the Chaoyang District, close to the field hockey venue. I don't know this part of the city or how to get from there to the best restaurants, shopping or sightseeing.
Please let me know if you are available. We can meet personally on August 13th when I arrive on a Continental flight around 2:00 P.M.
Warm greetings,
Frank
P.S. I am a former teacher and athletics coach. My son-in-law will arrive with me.
He works for a computer company.
Jul 28, 2008 11:51
  • ELLYSE
Eh, guide or no guide, all the sights are going to be crowded! Did you think that your guide would shoo everyone else out of the place just for you?!
Jul 29, 2008 14:29
  • FRANKJ1945
Why the sarcasm?? From my previous 4 trips to China, I understand the true value of having a local resident to guide you around the city. They DO and CAN find places that are off the tourist paths and still enjoyable. Of course the city is going to be crowded, but most of those crowds are going to be comprised of the typical, first-time visitors to Beijing and China. They will go to the most typical tourist sites. I am looking for someone to guide or direct us to some of the atypical sites that should, in fact, be less crowded----at least with foreign visitors.
Aug 3, 2008 02:15
GUEST57150 hotmail.com|mikema85007007

23 energetic male outdoor sports lover

living in beijing

experienced personal assistant & tour guide
Aug 5, 2008 10:35
i agree with you ,frank .actually the time you come to beijing is a very delicate ,the main attractions in beijing are surely overwhelmed then by first-time visitors ,so as for you , a guide can lead you to somewhere of more fun but less known to others . and even for the same site , a guide know when is the proper time for tourist to have a better view ,doesn't it ?
keep contact . i am beijing local . i think i can give you some good advice
michael
email:163.com|zht19831227
Aug 10, 2008 08:11
  • LANSHUISHUI
Hello, ur message is interested, i am a 25-year-old local girl in Beijing, I am familiar with each kind of delicious Chinese food there. If I have the pleasure be ur guide,I would glade to show u all of that. And I just want to practise my english so all the guide service is free!! If u r interested in ,pls contact me hotmail.com|beautypk,or leave a message to my message box.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Beijing Guide
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code