Menu
Which do you prefer, skinny or plumpy girls?
Jun 10, 2008 23:50
  • GARYKINKADE
And that was a good one too Dodger, darn ya' all are real hilarious today and Griz too.
Jun 12, 2008 22:28
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
I like to look at how plumpy there brain is.
Jun 13, 2008 05:18
  • YEMMIE
I think what would be considered plump in America would be considered obese in China, especially when it comes to women.

I have watched the definition change in America during my lifetime. When I was a child, the terms thin and skinny were reserved for those with very little body fat. Then there were those who were plump. They still had curves and a waistline, but they also had a few extra pounds. Fat women were fat all over, but maybe still had a hint of feminine curves. The obese were simply fat all over and had no discernable feminine shape. Today, a woman who used to be considered skinny is now considered aneurexic (please excuse my spelling) or bulimic, and what was once considered aneurexic or bulimic is now already dead from mal nutrition. The formerly plump are now fat, and the formerly fat are now obese.

My sisters are thin and healthy by Chinese standards, but in America they are considered borderline aneurexic.

So, in closing, let me say that in general, I prefer Chinese women because more of them are thin and healthy the way American women used to be. I realize that my thoughts are generalizations and that there are women in both countries who defy what I have written here, but they are based on 51 years of observation and I believe there is some validity to what I am saying. I am sure I will anger some. That's OK.
Jun 13, 2008 10:01
  • GARYKINKADE
Your comments didn't bother me but I can't speak for our Chinese or other nationality friends.
Jun 13, 2008 20:49
  • JCNILE123
I like the skinniest because they are scrawny,
Then again, I like the plump because they are curvy.

I like them all as long they are real woman...

But I love you, OK? (I am talking to my wife here) He, he
Jun 13, 2008 20:52
  • JCNILE123
(((At my age I’d be thankful to have one that was alive.)))

Dodger,
You are young fellow, my friend!
Jun 14, 2008 12:27
  • MARRIE
gong, li - pic 1 from Shangdong province where girls . are tall. Gong, Li is a gifted actress. Zhang, man Yu looks malnutrition here (she has a model figure)-pic 4 i like her.

Here is the most beautiful one of four Chinese Beauties for her plumy and finest appearance in chinese history.- Yang, Yun Huang in Tang Dynasty. I heard British is planning shot a movie about her story in english version.

Jun 14, 2008 12:35
  • MARRIE
spelling error, should be Yang, Yu Huan

one of versions played by Lin, Fang bin.

Aug 17, 2008 23:36
GUESTNARIMAZA i weigh50 kg,,less than 100ibs and my height is 162cm and they cinsider me fat (middle east)
Aug 20, 2008 22:00
  • SONIA1985
GUESTNAR... :) my weight same and little bit taller than you,,also considered fat(China)...That's hurt haha...
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Which do you prefer, skinny or plumpy girls?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code