Menu
return of purchased goods
Apr 8, 2004 14:57
  • DAWN
I recently traveled to Shenzen and was in a tour group. Our group was given a tour of supposedly Government owned jewelry factory. I purchased a set of Jade ring and earrings for my mom at USD 200 was given a warranty and receipt but upon my return to Philippines I had the jewelries assesed and found out they were fakes. What can i do and who do I seek help from? Thanks I hope somebody can help me.
Apr 8, 2004 14:58
  • CYNTHIAA
Find the chance to get back to that place and bring warranty, receipt, fake jewelry and demand a refund. otherwise, bring the matter to the consumer protection office in china... find out where - search engines.

for the meantime, shenzhen is the place for hoodlooms in china. you beware when you go back to buy some goods.
Apr 8, 2004 14:59
  • ANGEL
You can go to your local travel agent to sue the problem since you joined their group or directly call the shenzhen travel agent if you have the telephone number. If you do not have the telephone number of Shenzhen agent, your local agent must know this. You can also visit www.cnta.com. It's China National Tourism Administration. According to China Consuming law, you should get double refund from the shop or Shenzhen agent.

TCG
Apr 8, 2004 15:01
  • PAULA
This is the cost to take part in the cheap agent tour group. I traveled to China last October and also had this problem. I believe that the travel agent and shop set this track.
Post a Reply to: return of purchased goods
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code