Menu
When disaster comes, will you hold your lover's hands?
Jun 11, 2008 02:21
guestheart Wenchuan Earthquake is like a Lydian stone for love and loyalty. During the disaster and the aftermath, we have seen so many touching love stories. Selfless and immortal love between lovers moved any loving people to tears. When the disaster hit, husbands held their wives’ hands tight. A loving husband in Wenchuan spent 3 days searching his wife's corpse in the risk of his own life, because he wants to let his beloved wife rest in peace. On the contrary, a disgusting story also happened in the face of the quake. A man dumped his wife and escaped alone. After the quake, his wife filed for divorce. Her reason is that she didn’t want to live with a man withour sense of responsibility.
Jun 11, 2008 03:08
  • DRUSILLA
The Earthquake was more like a test, we saw through a lot. It was a lifetime lesson, changed us. We respect those who put other's lives in the first place, but should we accuse those who cherish their own lives? What would be our first reaction when disaster comes?
Jun 13, 2008 17:03
  • DAVEC
A man dumped his wife??? what a loser, how could anyone be so heartless.
During time of crisis surely you look after those near you and worry about yourself last. Clearly he didnt love her so she is better off with a divorce.
Sep 18, 2008 17:52
  • ALOSTDIAMOND
only hold the hands? i think i will hug her and kiss her face till i can not breath.....and i will try her looks just in to my eyes so she can avoid to look the disaster around.
Post a Reply to: When disaster comes, will you hold your lover's hands?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code