Menu
welcome every one ...your ideas, most appreciated
Jun 11, 2008 07:41
  • RASHID
Hello, every one.... coming to china for the first time in my life..i learn that the "L" visa is for one month tourism visa....i would like to know can it be extended? what if i want the longest visa duration i mean i want to stay for one year or so what type of visa should i apply for? and what is required? i know that i have a job there in china but my "L"visa is big problem so help me please am really sick and tired of gathering usefull information ...please dont ignore me ...i need all of you write back and tell me what should i do exactly..........

thank you so much
best regard to every one
Jun 11, 2008 09:59
  • JABAROOTOO
Rashid,
As was stated in your other thread,
IF you have job to come to then your employer is responsible for your Z visa which are usually issued for a twelve month period and converted to a Permanent Residents Permit with 30 days after your arrival after which time it also becomes invalid. this can then be renewed annually if you remain with the same employer. When you change jobs you do the whole thing again.

Talk to them about what you seem to think is the problem.

Jun 11, 2008 22:57
  • MOSSIMO
Rashid,

there is no way you can extend a L visa in china. and unfortunately, you can't change your visa to a F visa either.

so Z visa is your only way out.

I have already answered you in another thread.---i am confuse completly please help me.

you can go check there.
Jun 11, 2008 23:00
  • MOSSIMO
Oh, I forgot that you will have to go back to your country for a Z visa.
Jun 12, 2008 02:31
  • APAULT
hey Jabs: I thought there is a small short cut if you move to a new employer before the residence permit expires.... so you don't actually have to get a new Z visa. Am I right in this?
Post a Reply to: welcome every one ...your ideas, most appreciated
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code